1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines is set to arrive today, as usual UPS don't deliver till around 7p and I'll be heading into work then, will probably unbox and post pics tomorrow :eek

Great video! Thanks for taking the time. Definitely need to take him off the top shelf. He could destroy your entire collection...

Thanks for the feedback, my friend! No worries. I removed HulkBuster from the top shelf immediately after filming the video. He’s now at the bottom of my cabinet (no glass.) All figures are safe and sound!

I dont know if they will make another one but one thing you can bet is that if they make a new one it will be a new price , remember this thing was delayed for so long the price is a 2 year old price look at what new figures are costing a new Hulk buster would cost more that 900 USD I think .

I see this going 2 ways

1) Yes they will make it cause their R& D took way longer and cost way more than they thought it would so the figure might not have turned out to be so profitable for
them , so if the new HB is similar to this and their production facilities are still geared for this figure they might be able to more easily manufacture a second
version. But even if this is the case you going to wait a year at least for a second one .

2 No , it was a pain to deliver and ended up being a loss for them but they are committed and up for the challenge so did it once and never again .

I doubt it's gonna happen, we'll see. The second one will definitely be more expensive. It's not the kind of figure people upgrade unless the upgrade is significant.

Great collection! Love the display! And great video. First video I saw where I can really understand the size of this! Great job.

Thank you so much, Kyle! I really appreciate it. My biggest concern was cabinet space when seeing videos for this guy. So happy I was able to help you out! Thanks again.

I am hoping to pose it inside IKEA Detolf, of course at the bottom not on a glass shelf. I am curious whether it fits if I get rid of one first glass shelf from the bottom. Can someone try it for me?

Oh, there won't be a display case for mine. I'll be sleeping with it. XD

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Mine is at the local UPS store, I've got work all day (24 hr duty in the military) do I'll pick it up tomorrow after I get off.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I am hoping to pose it inside IKEA Detolf, of course at the bottom not on a glass shelf. I am curious whether it fits if I get rid of one first glass shelf from the bottom. Can someone try it for me?

:lol

I don't mean to laugh at you dude but as an owner of a couple detolfs you are underestimating how massive the HB is. The height of one detolf shelf is 15.5 inches so it will definitely not fit, with the HB standing at nearly 2 feet tall. Even if you remove the next glass shelf from the bottom it may fit height-wise but then you have think about how wide it's stance is and the huge shoulders, its going to be an extremely tight fit. I would start considering an alternate display option. Just my .02 cents.

I received my HulkBuster yesterday. I cannot stress enough, this will not fit in a Detolf.

Finally my ironman collection is complete. Feels good. Feels real good.
f898272208b4338312035967b5b2d105.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally my ironman collection is complete. Feels good. Feels real good.
f898272208b4338312035967b5b2d105.jpg

Are you sure that display is gonna sustain the weight of the hulkbuster? That glass looks fragile.

Are you sure that display is gonna sustain the weight of the hulkbuster? That glass looks fragile.

It's not glass it's a superthick acrylic sheet. Also in the middle of adding another middle support bracket so it will be super safe. I planned this out over 2 years and the entire room was designed to accomodate him. So chuffed he's finally here!

It's not glass it's a superthick acrylic sheet. Also in the middle of adding another middle support bracket so it will be super safe. I planned this out over 2 years and the entire room was designed to accomodate him. So chuffed he's finally here!

It happened to budgetstark. I think it's safer to put him on sturdy desk.

Back