1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I finally made my final payment for the Hulkbuster. I have yet to receive any notification from FedEx. Crossing my fingers for the custom charges to remain low.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbusterld

Well I finally made my final payment for the Hulkbuster. I have yet to receive any notification from FedEx. Crossing my fingers for the custom charges to remain low.

I received my final notification and made my final payment on Oct, 26th. My total for shipping to Savannah, Ga. was just $44.09. I thought for. Sure it would be more. My Hulkbuster is due to arrive Holloween day. What a treat!!!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbusterld

I received my final notification and made my final payment on Oct, 26th. My total for shipping to Savannah, Ga. was just $44.09. I thought for. Sure it would be more. My Hulkbuster is due to arrive Holloween day. What a treat!!!
Shipping costed around $56 American for me. But there's also that concern of the added tax and custom charges. Dhl estimates mine will come Monday.

Just got him today, very happy that he fits the dispaly 20171028_184520.jpg

Just got him today, very happy that he fits the dispalyView attachment 374464

For those of you who find the diecast mark 43 too pricey and never intend to put it inside your Hulkbuster, I have found a great alternative. Kotobykia has a 1/6 scale mark 43 that will go perfectly with the mark 44. It comes with lights just like the Hot Toys version, plus It’s also cheaper for now.

Aweasome display!! I have the same1st avengers hulk and the 43 so basically will be same Display! Congrats!

For those of you who find the diecast mark 43 too pricey and never intend to put it inside your Hulkbuster, I have found a great alternative. Kotobykia has a 1/6 scale mark 43 that will go perfectly with the mark 44. It comes with lights just like the Hot Toys version, plus It’s also cheaper for now.

The Koto Mark 43 is definitely a good statue at a good price. If anyone is interested in this as a Hot Toys fill-in - It has a deeper and glossier red than the 43/44 and scale-wise - it's about 1.2 inches shorter. If those things don't bother you, then it's definitely a good option. I'd also be weary of the fakes on eBay if you buy from there.

Yeah the Kotobukiya is not exactly 1/6 scale. Noticeably smaller than the Hot Toys when they're near each other, but next to a 1/6th Hulkbuster, probably wouldn't notice it.

Got confirmation from DHL that the customs clearance charges are over $154 Canadian. Oy vey!

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

great news guys--- mine is with BBTS- wonder if that will be in soon or second batch ?

Back