1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I defffff think they will do is offer an accessory pack with jackhammer and Veronica...has anyone confirmed or has had the balls to detach an arm?

People who thought it was expensive were so wrong. After 31 months it only came out to be approx $30/month. This was by far the CHEAPEST hot toys figure I ever bought after 4 years of collecting.
Suck it Haters!!!
Day 1 preorder. 1st BATCH. Drops in time for Christmas beeatches!!! Peace out...
63b31fdc7e57b5046bc43c61799c01c0.gif

Da heck :lol

I can agree, all said and done, I paid for this piece such a long time ago, that right now it feels like I'm getting it for free...lol

I think having a figure like the HB brings their portfolio to a whole new level, it was a lot of R&D paid by this figure. They would be stupid to get back to their comfort-zone. I collect statues and here I am investing on this beast. HT reached a level of perfection, faces, screen accuracy that if they continue to invest on larger stuff I will continue to buy from them.

I'm mad they scratched Rino, that thing looked insane, even if the movie sucked and was dropped

Hello fellow collectors, do you think the movie version of hulkbuster’s face Plate is chrome gold finishing, or is it flat gold finishing like the one we get in the final product??

Movie still
38AE6934-D6A3-447A-821F-6F08D1A68267.jpeg

Final product
1566ADBE-1080-421B-8FE5-55CD7DC444C2.jpeg

Chrome faceplate like this iron man
2FD9621D-99A0-4002-A236-D3128DA46614.jpeg

Attachments

• 1D2CB7C9-3B96-4EC4-BA9F-2E05C7FD4009.jpeg
    1D2CB7C9-3B96-4EC4-BA9F-2E05C7FD4009.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 271
Supposedly they forgot to send me the early processing email and am now on the list for the first batch, hope this is true *fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People who thought it was expensive were so wrong. After 31 months it only came out to be approx $30/month. This was by far the CHEAPEST hot toys figure I ever bought after 4 years of collecting.
Suck it Haters!!!
Day 1 preorder. 1st BATCH. Drops in time for Christmas beeatches!!! Peace out...

Most of your posts in this thread make you sound like a ****.

Why so much animosity towards fellow members that may have missed out on this?

I'm paying just under $500.00 for this

$824.99 Original Price
-$82.50 NRD
-$287.49 Rewards
$44.09 Shipping

$499.09

I think you are justifying, but if you got all of those rewards points without buying anything than you are much smarter than me. I had to buy all of mine.

Has anyone contacted a retailer like BBTS or a local comic shop they ordered through to find out if they are getting in any from the first wave/ batch?

My shop has not received any pre-shipping info yet from Sideshow. I’m friends with the owner and asked him yesterday. He has 3 on order for his shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back