1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked Forbidden Planet UK, they are saying that the HB will be shipped to retailers on 1st November. So assuming it is the second batch
c71868083461af1e8e5ba25806675c2a.jpg

Gesendet von meinem F3111 mit Tapatalk
I'm getting charged for my first batch HB on Oct 26th, for shipping shortly after.

I highly doubt the second wave is separated by mere days ;)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

not sure if this was brought up before but I asked Sideshow chat today and to have the HB shipped to Texas, I was told it would be $37.47. I thought it was gonna be a lot more honestly.

My understanding is that the second batch is going to be completely re-designed to allow for full leg articulation.

Unfortunately this will add a year or two to the estimated ship date.

Totally worth it though.

WHAT!!! That’s a horrible rumor ha haha.

Wow this went to waitlist? Apparently you cant use rewards if you jump on the wait list, so those hundreds I have saved up are useless on this now? Thats very depressing..

Wow this went to waitlist? Apparently you cant use rewards if you jump on the wait list, so those hundreds I have saved up are useless on this now? Thats very depressing..

I'm sure it gets converted and you call sideshow, they'll apply them for you.

Think so? I guess its worth a try just wasn't expecting that to be an issue. I honestly didnt think it would sell out for months.

It hasn't sold out, is just on Waitlist...if you want it tho, don't hesitate anymore, you've had 3 years to jump on it bro...lol

Look at it this way, if they instantly sold out, we would get another, better version, then a lot of people would be crying that they got the first version. So...be optimistic. Its not like the mark 9 and pepper 2 pack, which you can get for less than retail, they are NEVER making that again.

Ya keep thinking they gonna keep pumping out hulkbusters :lol

As if they don't have their hands full with other figures far easier to produce at a pricepoint that more people will buy, in sure this sells out not because hundreds of people are buying it, but because it was produced in smaller amounts...pieces like this are not gonna be pumped out in mass numbers

You are kidding yourself if you think they will make another Hulkbuster ever....this is a one and done deal everybody. You really think they are going through this nightmare again!?
The modifications just ate through their profit margins. We are lucky they didn't cancel the whole mess after 2 years.

First Batch Mofos!!!
12841721c7b37eebf9256dbc0867d5db.gif

Back