1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On one hand, after two and a half years, one could say “what’s another couple of months?” But conversely, nobody knows how long it will be until the second batch ships. Could be a few weeks, could be a few months. It’s even more frustrating when you see people with it in-hand, and you’re still waiting.

My son was wanting to wrap it up and give it to me as “his” gift for Christmas (even though I paid for it...cheapskate. 😂 ). If the second shipment doesn’t arrive before then (and with the 4/22/15 cutoff apparently being false), it may be the final nail in the coffin regarding my future orders from Sideshow.

I’m just curious if anybody out there ordered after 04/22 and got selected for the first batch?

Second batch for me also, but I'm not upset... I ordered in October '15 because I was waiting for my reward points to accumulate... I ended up paying just over $500 for it so i can't complain.

Getting my HB end of the month, PSYCHEEEED as hell! Can't wait...I have no where to display him tho...might have to put my 1/4th mk43 away

So the question now is: Did all the HB's get assembled at the factory and they are just shipping the second batch later due to space limitations/whatever, or do these still need to get made at the factory and then shipped?

Shipments coming in waves isn't a new occurrence for sideshow, but it also doesn't happen that often. I can't currently recall any other figures that this has happened to at the moment, but it has happened a few times to figures I've ordered though this is the first time I'm not in the first wave.

Last edited:
I think before people start throwing tantrums or hissy fits. We should wait for official word from SSC. But I doubt that will happen. We can only speculate on what orders are apart of the first batch. Going to SSC chat isn't going to help either, each rep will tell us something different.

So for those who are part of the first batch, congrats. For those who are in the second back like myself, just sit back and wait. Your order will be processed sometime in late 2017.

Mine is in the first "shipment". If it was a cookie and not an $800 figure, then it'd be in the first batch.

Depends on on your point of view...

[h=1]batch[/h]

noun1.a quantity or number coming at one time or taken together:a batch of prisoners.

2.the quantity of material prepared or required forone operation:mixing a batch of concrete.

3.the quantity of bread, cookies, dough, or the like,made at one baking.

4.Computers.

Depends on on your point of view...

[h=1]batch[/h]

noun1.a quantity or number coming at one time or taken together:a batch of prisoners.

2.the quantity of material prepared or required forone operation:mixing a batch of concrete.

3.the quantity of bread, cookies, dough, or the like,made at one baking.

4.Computers.

👏👏👏

Exactly.

So the question now is: Did all the HB's get assembled at the factory and they are just shipping the second batch later due to space limitations/whatever, or do these still need to get made at the factory and then shipped?
HT has to have the order numbers from SS, also from other retailers. So perhaps they could only produce a certain amount of HBs in a period of time. As i see this, i will have to wait until 2018 before it hits Europe

Gesendet von meinem F3111 mit Tapatalk

will be interesting to see if retail stores get any out of the 1st batch. if it ends up being available elsewhere and the 2nd batch is months behind, guess i'll be moving my nrd

Has anyone contacted a retailer like BBTS or a local comic shop they ordered through to find out if they are getting in any from the first wave/ batch?

They did just say in Sideshow live that despite the fact that it's waitlisted, they do hope to get more stock in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checked Forbidden Planet UK, they are saying that the HB will be shipped to retailers on 1st November. So assuming it is the second batch
c71868083461af1e8e5ba25806675c2a.jpg

Checked Forbidden Planet UK, they are saying that the HB will be shipped to retailers on 1st November. So assuming it is the second batch
c71868083461af1e8e5ba25806675c2a.jpg

I think its more of the first batch.

First batch at SS is arriving in the next few weeks?
Factor in freight time to that country, it seems to be on par with SS's first batch timeline.

My understanding is that the second batch is going to be completely re-designed to allow for full leg articulation.

Unfortunately this will add a year or two to the estimated ship date.

Totally worth it though.

I think its more of the first batch.

First batch at SS is arriving in the next few weeks?
Factor in freight time to that country, it seems to be on par with SS's first batch timeline.
Sounds better then my theory ;)

Back