1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem, all good. It was hard to get a straight answer to anything from SSC, other then Susan saying HB would ship in 2 shipments. So maybe they'll be more, maybe they're won't be? We'll see...

It just means that Sideshows total order is arriving in two separate shipments -- I don't think this will not go up on SS for regular orders again, only waitlists.

Do you guys think this is a one and done figure? Is it a get it now or forever hold your peace? Thoughts?

Do you guys think this is a one and done figure? Is it a get it now or forever hold your peace? Thoughts?

Basically what the past few pages been talking about. Honestly I’m not hot Toys, I don’t know if this was a money maker for them. This could have been a very fun but pain in the butt project for them to do. I’m sure the size took up factory space and was probably a QC knightmare for them at the factory. If HB is in IW I think hot toys will focus on the other 60 characters before doing another HB ( unless it’s basicaly same design with just a repaint). But I’ll say this, if their is a V2 you can expect to get it in a few years which at that time will just be more money. So at this time if you can get V1 for retail I’m sure it be the cheaper choice. That’s just my two cents...

Nice signature by the way :)

Just got the email that early processing will start soon, and my HB is in the first wave! :D

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just got the email that early processing will start soon, and my HB is in the first wave! :D

I got the same email too but thinking about paying for the second set of shipments.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I got the same email too but thinking about paying for the second set of shipments.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Realistically, I should do that too, because we're in the middle of a huge renovation, and the shelves in my office aren't finished yet. I have nowhere to display him, and yet I'm so anxious to finally have him in hand XD

Got the early processing email as well, no way I'm gonna wait, my Hulk is looking lonely in his shelf!
0c92326bb4b6b273f20de02227d47190.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Got the "Good news your order is part of the first allotment " email as well. Will definitely go for the early processing option once available.

Argh ... I'm in the second shipment. Good thing I ordered the SH Figuarts Hulkbuster to keep me busy in the meantime ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't make the first cut either.

What a tease by the subject line:

Print all In new window
Important Update for your Hulkbuster Order!

We apologize but your order date does not fall within the quantity of our first shipment. As soon as we receive information about the next shipment of Hulkbusters, we will contact you via email with more details.

We understand that our collectors have been eagerly awaiting this figure and we look forward to getting it into your hands very shortly.

Maybe the first batch will have all the QC issues... just kidding. Congrats to the first wave folks.

Didn't make the first cut either.

What a tease by the subject line:

Maybe the first batch will have all the QC issues... just kidding. Congrats to the first wave folks.

lol i saw my email and though it was the early processing too. Oh well I cant wait a little more.

Yup got the email that I’m not in first batch, don’t really matter I’m in payment plan till JAN 2018 sooooo in your face side show

Back