1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get on the Waitlist; sooner than later. Very good chance it will convert.

Plus there is no NRD and you still have the option to cancel your waitlist if you change your mind.

Otherwise, just keep an eye on BBTS - people cancel sometimes. That’s how I ended up ordering there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure the reason it for waitlisted is because I highly doubt these were produced in mass numbers...so there are just less to go around...anyways, people had nearly 3 years to order this, I feel bad for NONE of you left out of luck :lol

I got a BvS Batman from bbts cuz i kept hitting refresh every 5 mins. One showed up and i checked out asap.

Might work here.

I'm sure the reason it for waitlisted is because I highly doubt these were produced in mass numbers...so there are just less to go around...anyways, people had nearly 3 years to order this, I feel bad for NONE of you left out of luck :lol

That’s a really good point. I forgot the size of this figure probably did drop the numbers produced. Well can always get on a waitlist and see what happens? Possibly keep and eye out on eBay as well

I hate when Sideshow does fake sellouts. I went on the WL and I'm sure it will convert because SS will just put in another order, but I was planning to pay for this with RPs and just wanted to wait until it was in stock. Now I'll probably have to call to have it applied. Or I'll just pay for it and use the RPs on something else.

This figure is a whole different animal but I wouldn't panic yet.
This hasn't even started shipping from SS so it could just be a temp waitlist until they receive their stock.
If you followed the SS Bane premium format thread, it went on waitlist as it started shipping and people were panicking.
A month later, it went back on pre order.
I understand this may be apples and oranges but it seems SS likes to freak people out or nudge people "on the fence" with waitlists.

Dont feed the troll.. They obviously dont have anything going on with their life so they choose to bash toys here.. Boggles the mind why anyone would choose to do that...
I am waiting for mine to arrive. I am just a fellow collector offering my constructive criticisms.
768116168ba9d6b6499ae5a4cda3cd99.gif

Talking to SSC at NYCC, and they said Hulkbuster was very mass produced, and was coming in 2 shipments. So, it's very possible shipment 1 has been filled, and now there is a WL until shipment 2 is sent. I've seen many products go to WL at SSC and then weeks/months later go back to pre-order status.

Talking to SSC at NYCC, and they said Hulkbuster was very mass produced, and was coming in 2 shipments. So, it's very possible shipment 1 has been filled, and now there is a WL until shipment 2 is sent. I've seen many products go to WL at SSC and then weeks/months later go back to pre-order status.

No shiet its mass produced. The question is how many were actually produced. Its a bigger piece so its no surprise if production number is lower due to cost and QA.

No shiet its mass produced. The question is how many were actually produced. Its a bigger piece so its no surprise if production number is lower due to cost and QA.

What they said was it was produced the same as any other general release hot toys figure. But of course, what they told me doesn't mean that's fact.

Not suprised it went to WL. The DC War Machine MK1 and MKIII both went to WL right after they were released and some other figures have also. I think they are trying to match production a little more closely with pre orders especially with something this big and expensive.

Soooooo happy I pulled the trigger just before the pre-orders closed. I bought the whole Avengers line with the intention of getting Hulkbuster, but never pre-ordered and even started to get cold feet after having bought a house... but impulse kicked in and I got my priorities straight.

Literally, 11th hour. Starting to think I got the last one before it waitlisted.

Screen-Shot-2017-10-09-at-3.06.28-PM.jpg

Exciting!

Soooooo happy I pulled the trigger just before the pre-orders closed. I bought the whole Avengers line with the intention of getting Hulkbuster, but never pre-ordered and even started to get cold feet after having bought a house... but impulse kicked in and I got my priorities straight.

Literally, 11th hour. Starting to think I got the last one before it waitlisted.

View attachment 370755

Exciting!

Congrats!

Back