1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know but that styrofoam looks a bit light to me. Especially going across the country.

Do you guys think that IKEA Detolf will carry this giant thing? It is over 8 kg, I am not very sure putting on a glass surface will be the best decision.

Great looking figure. Still think that after almost 3 years and close to $1000 they should have included the extra arm and Veronica. Seems like such a weird thing to omit after having everyone wait for so long.

lxzQy5j.jpg

No interest in the jackhammer arm, but Veronica would be great to have floating in the back.

Do you guys think that IKEA Detolf will carry this giant thing? It is over 8 kg, I am not very sure putting on a glass surface will be the best decision.

Yeah, Budget Stark says they advise no glass shelving unless it's really really thick. Probably a sturdy stand is best for display.

I'd like to see pics of this next to one of the Iron Man 1/4 figures for size comparison. Curious to know if it's taller than those.

Yeah, Budget Stark says they advise no glass shelving unless it's really really thick. Probably a sturdy stand is best for display.

I'd like to see pics of this next to one of the Iron Man 1/4 figures for size comparison. Curious to know if it's taller than those.

Mine will be going on top of a Besta or in a Besta on the bottom shelf.

I don’t think he mentioned on the video. He didn’t really take it out of the box. He just opened the box up and showed us the figure and accessories. He did say it was like a small child in size. Haha.

I don’t think he mentioned on the video. He didn’t really take it out of the box. He just opened the box up and showed us the figure and accessories. He did say it was like a small child in size. Haha.

Lol Dang. Appreciate your help though! Hope someone’s able to measure him soon! Very interested in the depth of this piece.

Im worried that we are going to see a Battle Damaged Version with the Jack Hammer arm and Veronica. Hot Toys has put a lot of research and development into this. They're going to take advantage of that to recoup costs and all with this.

Especially with probably having to do it all over again for the new Buster in Infinity War....

While certainly possible, I find it unlikely they will make a new one for IW. As popular as this is I feel like its size and price tag will hinder sales a bit and could possible be discounted later on, similar to what happened with Igor.

2nd version would be less expensive since no r&d.

Plus HT does love them some ironman...

Still thinking it over. I like it but I preferred the proportions and weathering on the early proto. Pretty cool how the 43 can interact with this version though. But the batteries are going to be a huge pain in the arse and handling this will probably require extreme care, some of the components and connection points look pretty fragile.

Rather I hope they release some kind of "accessories package" to go alongside the HB. Complete with interchangeable battle-damaged parts, jackhammer arm, and Veronica :pray:

Still thinking it over. I like it but I preferred the proportions and weathering on the early proto. Pretty cool how the 43 can interact with this version though. But the batteries are going to be a huge pain in the arse and handling this will probably require extreme care, some of the components and connection points look pretty fragile.
Yeah, this is the figure I'll break down and invest in a Soap Reactor for. I'm going to want these lights on occasionally without all the hassle.

Congrats to all who have this on order! A truly stunning piece!! It just may be a one and done figure. After 3 yrs, it should be. lol

Back