1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has it been officially announced that an entire 1/6 Mk 43 figure will fit inside as some here are suggesting?

Their display gives the illusion that one is climbing out of the HB, but that doesn't mean the whole figure can fit inside.

Furthermore, they're including a Mk 43 bust, again, to give the illusion that an entire figure is inside.

Yes it was official announced that a mk 43 will fit inside. Last year on the rewramp update also. The bust will be included to display HB with open helmet. All was also discussed some pages before.

Gesendet von meinem F3111 mit Tapatalk

Has it been officially announced that an entire 1/6 Mk 43 figure will fit inside as some here are suggesting?

Their display gives the illusion that one is climbing out of the HB, but that doesn't mean the whole figure can fit inside.

Furthermore, they're including a Mk 43 bust, again, to give the illusion that an entire figure is inside.

I am glad they are still including a bust because I have no plans to put a $300 figure inside of an $800 figure and I can't understand why it was made a thing by HT. That's what the bust is for, to show Tony is inside. But before I get flamed, that is only my opinion and if you are looking forward to that feature, more power to you and enjoy.

Anyway, here the official spec pic they released when they announced it was being delayed:

Hulkbuster1.jpg

Thank you fellas. :duff

That's completely unnecessary.
The Mk 43 is entirely unseen anyway!
I'd rather they spent that time and resources they used to engineer this on developing a Veronica and jackhammer instead.

Watching toysdaily live coverage of King Arts 1:9 Battle Damaged Hulkbuster right now and it's beautiful. Especially with the remote control functions. Heard them mentioning the incompatibility of the jackhammer arm.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Sod it, I'm a rebel. I'm going to put a mark 42 in there haha that'll show them I am the greatest master of evil there ever was! mwahahahahahahha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad they are still including a bust because I have no plans to put a $300 figure inside of an $800 figure and I can't understand why it was made a thing by HT. That's what the bust is for, to show Tony is inside. But before I get flamed, that is only my opinion and if you are looking forward to that feature, more power to you and enjoy.

Anyway, here the official spec pic they released when they announced it was being delayed:

View attachment 355718

Agreed 110%.

Watching toysdaily live coverage of King Arts 1:9 Battle Damaged Hulkbuster right now and it's beautiful. Especially with the remote control functions. Heard them mentioning the incompatibility of the jackhammer arm.

Ya, it's pretty neat, but has no articulation.

Ya, it's pretty neat, but has no articulation.
It has limited articulation. You can even remove the pipe that goes thru it's shoulder. And the cockpit even moves revealing mk43. Even mk43 has a magnetic helmet revealing Tony Stark/RDJ.

I've been on the fence about picking the Hulkbuster up ever since it was announced. That price always held me back, as well as the thought of what my wife would say based on the price.
Fast forward to this past weekend when I took the family to SD Comic-Con. I tell my wife that I'd like to buy this piece. She looks at it on display, looks at the price, and says "825, not bad for that price". I thought to myself, "yesss!!". The fact that she felt good about the price says a lot about how impressive this piece looks in person".

I've been on the fence about picking the Hulkbuster up ever since it was announced. That price always held me back, as well as the thought of what my wife would say based on the price.
Fast forward to this past weekend when I took the family to SD Comic-Con. I tell my wife that I'd like to buy this piece. She looks at it on display, looks at the price, and says "825, not bad for that price". I thought to myself, "yesss!!". The fact that she felt good about the price says a lot about how impressive this piece looks in person".

:goodpost: And welcome to (posting on) the forum! :hi5:

Back