1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its AoU concept art, a color variant of this one found in the Ultron Art book

rEcudc9l.jpg

There is an entire chapter of Hulkbuster concepts, so don't get too excited if you see one of these with an Infinity War logo slapped on it

VIVkZoT.jpg

vV0U9gO.jpg

Q7HhHKt.jpg

JVAqrPA.jpg

ArRK5D3.jpg

HdXlUgL.jpg

h4fYKI7.jpg

OvCwUEQ.jpg

Some designs make him look like the MCU version of Juggernaut. :lol

Just read this too. The news is on a few sites. Lots of IW spoilers. I wonder if it's gonna have a HT version to follow?

Just read this too. The news is on a few sites. Lots of IW spoilers. I wonder if it's gonna have a HT version to follow?

I just read it too! Woo!!!

So IW Hulkbuster releasing when...? 2022? We should start placing bets now! :rotfl

I just read it too! Woo!!!

So IW Hulkbuster releasing when...? 2022? We should start placing bets now! :rotfl
Yeah but if they give us a monthly flex pay until release option instead of just like 8 payments, it'll be only like $13 a month for 76 months.

I really really really wish I hadn't read these last few posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really a spoiler if that is in the very 1st footage of the film. It will be in trailers, posters and other promotional material and toy versions will be out before the movie is.

Hulkbuster's return in Infinity War makes sense since the Avengers are up against the most powerful enemy they've ever faced yet Tony's gonna have to bring out the big gun.

Hulkbuster's return in Infinity War makes sense since the Avengers are up against the most powerful enemy they've ever faced yet Tony's gonna have to bring out the big gun.

I see Thanos wrecking that hulkbuster in minutes. Will sure be a toy fair exclusive loll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have not heard anything but when is the last time Stark did not upgrade a suit? Also the 1st was was pretty much destroyed in AoU.

Oh boy- probably design will be sleeker and have 10X the weapons on it than the original...yes HT will announce it

Oh boy- probably design will be sleeker and have 10X the weapons on it than the original...yes HT will announce it

I'll just wait for HB 2.0 then.

With the minimum 5 year wait for that figure my wallet will be ready by then! :rotfl

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Agreed.
Oops didn't know we were still on spoiler alert for Homecoming. Sorry guys.

Back