1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.. last night I broke down and bought the mk 43 off of eBay, it's missing the straightened gauntlet, but I think I may use the extra mk 9's or the battle damaged 42's until I'm able to find a replacement.

So.. I may pick this up at some point depending on how long it stays available on sideshow.

If it's can fit all figure, maybe some dude will pose it like this, using HB as a glorified Ironman stand. Haha

IMG_0055.JPG

Well.. last night I broke down and bought the mk 43 off of eBay, it's missing the straightened gauntlet, but I think I may use the extra mk 9's or the battle damaged 42's until I'm able to find a replacement.

So.. I may pick this up at some point depending on how long it stays available on sideshow.

Yay peer pressure! Lol. I think I'll wait till I actually get this in hand before picking up a Mk 43 (or maybe instead a 42?). If I can fit my 45 in there then it would be certainly close enough for me, even if not screen accurate.

I find it funny how I was expecting to get the email but I'm sure there will be plenty of people surprised and pissed off about it.

Still moving it up just a month at a time (to July instead of October or something) which is a good sign.
Not really. Considering Howard Chan stating that it's coming between August and September.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I wonder how many of these things have been ordered? What's the average run for a hot toys line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ı'm wondering that too. :)

What if they are moving the shipping dates because this figure was too ambitious for them to produce? There has been no production size announced, so by pushing the dates back again and again they need only produce what is ordered. I have no problem waiting on this work of art to be done right, but they are now "toying" around with my TIME and MONEY. What does all of these delays say about Hot Toys? How can a company let one figure beat their rear ends for what? Two years and counting! People have made cabinets and cleared shelf space for a collectable that is still missing in action. If they cancel this and waist my time I will spend my hard earned dollars with King Arts only in the future. At least their customers have recieved their Hulkbusters months ago and have posted pictures. I enjoy my Hot Toys Iron Man figures, but I am beginning to SERIOUSLY dislike Hot Toys for treating the collectors with such low regard. No news, no picks, no nothing. Really!!! Hot Toys PR department sucks.

Last edited:
What if they are moving the shipping dates because this figure was too ambitious for them to produce? There has been no production size announced, so by pushing the dates back again and again they need only produce what is ordered. I have no problem waiting on this work of art to be done right, but they are now "toying" around with my TIME and MONEY. What does all of these delays say about Hot Toys? How can a company let one figure beat their rear ends for what? Two years and counting! People have made cabinets and cleared shelf space for a collectable that is still missing in action. If they cancel this and waist my time I will spend my hard earned dollars with King Arts only in the future. At least their customers have recieved their Hulkbusters months ago and have posted pictures. I enjoy my Hot Toys Iron Man figures, but I am beginning to SERIOUSLY dislike Hot Toys for treating the collectors with such low regard. No news, no picks, no nothing. Really!!! Hot Toys PR department sucks.

I hear ya but we have ourselves, the consumers, to blame as well. You know what I'm talking about, why would anyone want to put a $300 figure INSIDE of an $800 figure like it's a $20 toy you're going to be playing with? HT anticipated this and that's why they initially decided to include a head bust for the open hatch look. But lo and behold, HT listened to consumer demand and now we have been waiting an extra year and counting...

I cant remember if it was already discussed within the thread, but is there any opinion of the possibility of head movement for the Hulkbuster.

Checking the promo pics and also the updates (from last year) I doubt that the HB will have any movement of his head - according to the fact that the helmet will slide into the back armour.

Back