1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most people don't rely on the negative comments on here, but that doesn't stop the people who don't even want certain figures from voicing their negative opinions about them, as if it would change anyone's mind. (it doesn't)
We call them trolls, and the smart thing to do is ignore them because as stupid as it sounds, they're just bitching for the sake of bitching.

Why ANYONE think their salty opinions actually matter when don't even want the figure is beyond me. But unfortunately this forum has members who just live to whine like babies about stuff that means nothing to them. Maybe they're just jealous that they can't afford things that others can, but would rather come up with lame troll snark instead of admitting to it.

What's worse is that those same people think their comments are reasonable contributions. Sure everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, but why any sensible human would waste their time doing such things is baffling to me. It must be a painful existence being attention whores who aren't able to deal with boredom in constructive ways.

:goodpost:

Hulkbuster break down.jpg This is what i believe to be the working mechanics of its torso. Its helmet base (neck piece) is parts-forming while the shoulder pads and chest pieces appear to be hinged. What i'm curious about is whether shoulder articulation is implemented like that of 1/4 and 1/6 MK43. But judging from existing photos and compared to KA's HB, there's little to no room for this feature. There doesn't seem to be any torso articulation that allows for ab-crunches as well.. Any thoughts on its articulation? Better or worse than competing figures? Let me know your thoughts.

View attachment 348283 This is what i believe to be the working mechanics of its torso. Its helmet base (neck piece) is parts-forming while the shoulder pads and chest pieces appear to be hinged. What i'm curious about is whether shoulder articulation is implemented like that of 1/4 and 1/6 MK43. But judging from existing photos and compared to KA's HB, there's little to no room for this feature. There doesn't seem to be any torso articulation that allows for ab-crunches as well.. Any thoughts on its articulation? Better or worse than competing figures? Let me know your thoughts.

It should have everything the newer IM figures have. Arms pull out at shoulders, legs pull down, push in ab sections, etc.

View attachment 348283 This is what i believe to be the working mechanics of its torso. Its helmet base (neck piece) is parts-forming while the shoulder pads and chest pieces appear to be hinged. What i'm curious about is whether shoulder articulation is implemented like that of 1/4 and 1/6 MK43. But judging from existing photos and compared to KA's HB, there's little to no room for this feature. There doesn't seem to be any torso articulation that allows for ab-crunches as well.. Any thoughts on its articulation? Better or worse than competing figures? Let me know your thoughts.

I expect it to be fairly limited, but who knows.. they worked some magic on the 46, perhaps all of this time and the redesign will have benefited the articulation. I'm really curious about it, especially since it'll be able to house the 43.

I don't remember, Can it house the whole 43? Or does it come with a bust of some kind ?

Yes to both. Originally it was just the bust but a big part of the delay was them updating it to house the whole 43.

Now for argument sake, does it only fit the 43 or can it be something else...say Deadpool

Now for argument sake, does it only fit the 43 or can it be something else...say Deadpool

If you want to risk cloth/leather getting ripped, try it once it comes out.

Just because you can doesnt mean you should.

Im already against putting a mk43 in there as I dont want to scratch anything.

Only time will tell though.

Maybe they put padding inside.........

So decided to drop my RP on this, which will cut the cost in half. But I'm really wanting to see a more solid release date as well as some other photos.

This is frustrating!

So decided to drop my RP on this, which will cut the cost in half. But I'm really wanting to see a more solid release date as well as some other photos.

This is frustrating!

At least you just bought it...Not like you waited 3 years with your $900 sitting at Sideshow's bank account....

We all make voluntary decisions. Sometimes those decisions aren't entirely desirable.

I am okay with the wait if that's what it takes for Hot Toys to ensure good QC.

But as a Non-US foreign collector I really hope the package will be within post office size limitations.
My 1/12 The Bat order couldn't be shipped by Japan Post's SAL Parcel and could only be sent by EMS due to oversize dimensions and was really bummed bout this.
Because of customs (and im sure many can relate) I can't have any packages sent to my country by EMS as duties, taxes, VAT is beyond ridiculous.

If it fits 43 it should fit 42 too, since they're exactly the same size with only minute differences.

Back