1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R7oolHE.jpg

:lol

:rotfl

To be honest, HB probably would look good in white w/ black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not planning anything fancy for HB. It will serve as a simple cup holder in the living room. Gonna consider repainting it with Coca-cola monograms plus aluminium finish.
200365378-007.jpgb6a56d9c981229c354a2b7dc1f6469d2.jpg

the funny thing is, the wife will probably take a good month or 2 to realize the Hulkbuster displayed in the living room

and she claims to care about my interest and hobbies :lol

I just don't know what I would do with this.

When it was first announced, it was all I wanted from avengers 2, but after I saw the price, started thinking about the poseability, the electronics, and the chances of something breaking, I decided to pass on this.

I still think it would be impressive to be sure, but it's nearly the cost of 4 hot toys figures. If this was double rewards or heavily discounted (which isn't going to happen) I would get it.

When it was first announced, it was all I wanted from avengers 2, but after I saw the price, started thinking about the poseability, the electronics, and the chances of something breaking, I decided to pass on this.

I still think it would be impressive to be sure, but it's nearly the cost of 4 hot toys figures. If this was double rewards or heavily discounted (which isn't going to happen) I would get it.

I think about it this way...

Quicksilver arrives: "Ok, another figure to round out the AoU roster. Wish he came with some extra accessories but the likeness is solid."

Iron Monger arrives: "**** yeah!!!"

I expect HB's arrival to lean towards the latter scenario.

hmm...we could also ask: why the hell are we collecting overprized toys ? :D Because we can and will, I think.

Yes you are right, the HB is expensive and you could buy 4 other HTs (or gift your girl a nice suprising trip to Paris)...but for some of us the HB is the one collectible we are deserving.

I am thinking about to pose and use him (the HB) as an iluminated cupholder if I am not happy with only displaying this giant among the other Marks.

Each of the HB's limbs are the size of a 12" HT figure, so it's like getting the HB torso and MK 43 bust for free!!! I think it's a bargain when you really think about it.

There will be no drinks allowed within 5 feet of my HB. :lecture
C'mon not even a can of beer? lol

Each of the HB's limbs is the size of a 6th scale HT figure, so it's like getting the HB torso and MK 43 bust for free!!! I think it's a bargain when you really think about it.

Hahah i bursted out in laughter after seeing mention of the torso and MK43 being free~ That's definitely another way of justifying HB's cost :)

I think I´m cancelling this.
I saved up so much money, I can do other things and I don´t have place for Hulk and this.
I will keep my Hulk, cause my GF loves Hulk...but this?
I´m just way too much into Transformers now...

I think I´m cancelling this.
I saved up so much money, I can do other things and I don´t have place for Hulk and this.
I will keep my Hulk, cause my GF loves Hulk...but this?
I´m just way too much into Transformers now...
You know u gonna lose that nrd if u cancel, right?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

No reason to spend $800 just so you don't lose $80. If it is thru sideshow call them. if it is delayed they sometimes will refund the NRD, this really isnt but it never hurts to ask.

It´s from a german seller. I doubt it, but I still need to wrap my head around completely, even though I´m pretty fixed on the idea.
But thsat´s my thought too.
I´ll lose a bit more, but save so much more...

Yeah, I paid a deposit, that´s correct and I will lose that.
But also save MUCH money.
I knew this beforehand...
At this point, I'd rather buy the damned thing and resell it thru kijiji and make a profit out of it.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Reselling in Europe seems like a real hassle--all the taxes for local purchases and customs for overseas ones.

THAT and that german guys always wanna have these pieces for a bargain and not for the real prize.
I have to much private things atm to take this.
I can mane way more logical stuff with all the money, even if they keep the deposit.

Back