1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also thinking about using my rewards on this, I was waiting to get a free figure but 230 off of this would be nice too. It's just a lot to spend on a single figure.

Because of it's size it's basically five figures.

Well guys I officially joined the Hulkbuster owners club today by locking in my order. :wave

It's a great feeling knowing I'll be adding this righteous looking beast to my collection next year. Can't wait!

I'm also thinking about using my rewards on this, I was waiting to get a free figure but 230 off of this would be nice too. It's just a lot to spend on a single figure.

Just found a price update for Hulkbuster in New Zealand.. $1399 and $1599 from the two retailers listing it.. (NZ dollars)

That's US $926 and $1059.... to be fair, anyone buying from the latter is probably a regular buyer and has subscribed to their free shipping. That's not so bad considering Sideshow have it listed for US $824.. by the time you pay shipping and customs tax it would easily cost me over $1600 NZ to get it to my door..

I've been having the same debate with myself. I figure if I wasn't in when it was announced I should wait. Plus it might not be a fast seller and you could get it at a discount.

Just found a price update for Hulkbuster in New Zealand.. $1399 and $1599 from the two retailers listing it.. (NZ dollars)

That's US $926 and $1059.... to be fair, anyone buying from the latter is probably a regular buyer and has subscribed to their free shipping. That's not so bad considering Sideshow have it listed for US $824.. by the time you pay shipping and customs tax it would easily cost me over $1600 NZ to get it to my door..
With this price, maybe you maybe just top up a little more and fly on budget air to HK to purchase HB, visit secret base and enjoy a short getaway?? Haha.. Just saying.

I'm planning my trip to HK next month. Will definitely drop by their "toy street" where secret base, Kings art and other toys shops are situated. Heh heh.

With this price, maybe you maybe just top up a little more and fly on budget air to HK to purchase HB, visit secret base and enjoy a short getaway?? Haha.. Just saying.

I'm planning my trip to HK next month. Will definitely drop by their "toy street" where secret base, Kings art and other toys shops are situated. Heh heh.
That is a building actually called Sino Centre... And very crowded.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

That is a building actually called Sino Centre... And very crowded.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送
Any figures on sale at the Sham Shui Po area? I used to drop by Golden Computer Arcade all the time for video games. And only cuz I worked in the area for a brief time, Plaza Hollywood

Any figures on sale at the Sham Shui Po area? I used to drop by Golden Computer Arcade all the time for video games. And only cuz I worked in the area for a brief time, Plaza Hollywood
SSP is not the main place for brand-named figures. You can get cheap Gundam Models and video games (as u know) in SSP. Also got cheap pirated figures there.

If want to get Hottoys and figure stuffs, go to Mongkok [emoji6]

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

Back