1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like the underwear fading kind of colours. I really dislike it. Because I display my figures under yellow lights.
I love my diecast mark 42. Actually dont mind paying extra for better quality.

Understood that but was wondering if that's a real problem.
I was messin with ya :stick :wink1:
like the underwear fading kind of colours. I really dislike it. Because I display my figures under yellow lights.
I love my diecast mark 42. Actually dont mind paying extra for better quality.
No that hasnt happened in a long while... they fixed that problem

Company by the name of Beast Kingdom is going to make a "life size" statue of the HB, along with other props from Marvel movies. Anybody got $21,000?

Beast-Kingdom-Preview-Event-Avengers-AOU-Life-Size-Statues-005.jpg

Beast Kingdom Life Size Avengers Age of Ultron Hulkbuster Statue - The Toyark - News

With all the LEDs that Hulkbuster has, it would be great if Hot Toys make it possible to power them using wall plug instead of batteries

I'm still looking for a plug in solution for my Iron Man and Iron Monger....LOL

Translation from this article states that there are extra features/battlemode to Hulkbuster that haven't been revealed yet by Hot Toys because it would be spoilers for the movie. These features might be added onto the figure during development or they might be another Hulkbuster figure for the extra features and parts once the movie is out.

A classic move by Hot Toys. :lol This is why I don't PO early for the Avengers figures until they're all announced.

10410537_804229016328002_8919118037001805524_n.jpg

Translation from this article states that there are extra features/battlemode to Hulkbuster that haven't been revealed yet by Hot Toys because it would be spoilers for the movie. These features might be added onto the figure during development or they might be another Hulkbuster figure for the extra features and parts once the movie is out.

A classic move by Hot Toys. :lol This is why I don't PO early for the Avengers figures until they're all announced.

Considering mine will most likely be displayed as it comes out of the box (no MK 43 bust showing), I'm good.

Back