1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for clarification, I am assuming Hulkbuster is the Mark 44. Is this correct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thatstherumor.jpg

SS changed their policy months ago. You now get reward points for any cash you spend on an item after you apply a coupon or use reward points/other discount.

So if I want to buy a $500 item and redeem $100 worth of rewards to bring price down to $400. I will still be rewarded 400 points for the remaining price?

Just registered because reading all your posts made me buy this beast.

Now just measuring up the Detolf, whilst height isn't a big issue as you can simply remove a shelf (not a great solution but it works), however I am a bit concerned at the width.

Using the very accurate methodology of using my hands, I get an estimated width of about 444mm (based off the width being 5/6th of the height). The Detolf comes in at 43cm, so it is literally 1.5cm out, which could be my inaccuracy. Anyone else want to have a go and tell me if I am wrong or right about the width would be much appreciated.

I am yet to buy a detolf so might hold out if it can't fit width wise, height wise I am not concerned. Not even sure if a Besta will fit this.

I another detolf owner (Only have one so far) But have fully accepted something of this price and size will require something other than a £40 case :rotfl

rumor is that there is a 3rd battle mode of hulkbuster beside the hulkbuster itself and with the mark 43 in the film.
but HT are still waiting for marvel's permission to announce it. and may be there are additional parts for the HB coming later.
i am thinking of the mark 45 jumping into the HB control seat!:rotfl

rumor is that there is a 3rd battle mode of hulkbuster beside the hulkbuster itself and with the mark 43 in the film.
but HT are still waiting for marvel's permission to announce it. and may be there are additional parts for the HB coming later.

This will be part of this current hulkbuster?

dont-believe-you.gif

If that's true and they add more accesories to it, wonder how many more will PO...

Just registered because reading all your posts made me buy this beast.

Now just measuring up the Detolf, whilst height isn't a big issue as you can simply remove a shelf (not a great solution but it works), however I am a bit concerned at the width.

Using the very accurate methodology of using my hands, I get an estimated width of about 444mm (based off the width being 5/6th of the height). The Detolf comes in at 43cm, so it is literally 1.5cm out, which could be my inaccuracy. Anyone else want to have a go and tell me if I am wrong or right about the width would be much appreciated.

I am yet to buy a detolf so might hold out if it can't fit width wise, height wise I am not concerned. Not even sure if a Besta will fit this.

Welcome to the HB club! I think its already been determined the figure won't fit in a Detolf, it'll be interesting to see what people come up with to display this piece.

Back