1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, just saw this, so true....

View attachment 170753

:rotfl You could put that for just about any collectors of anything, for example within the last year I kind of got into shoes as well, mostly basketball, and I see people who buy no less than 3 pairs of the SAME shoe, one for wearing, one for "keeping on ice", and one more for God knows what... and we're talking about $200+ shoes. And multiple colors of said shoe.

Put a Nike swoosh symbol on that box and switch out the figures for some Jordans and it'd be just the same.

:rotfl You could put that for just about any collectors of anything, for example within the last year I kind of got into shoes as well, mostly basketball, and I see people who buy no less than 3 pairs of the SAME shoe, one for wearing, one for "keeping on ice", and one more for God knows what... and we're talking about $200+ shoes. And multiple colors of said shoe.

Put a Nike swoosh symbol on that box and switch out the figures for some Jordans and it'd be just the same.

True, it did make me think of this too.

dangersofaddiction.png

After prodding by my unbelievable wife, I just pre-ordered this beast!!! This type of craftmanship is why I collect these things........problem is, he wont fit in my detolfs, so where will I display him:panic:

JP

Whats with these new pictures with the mark43 head sticking out? is this a different version or what?

wait so they include the piece to swap in the mk43 bust, but not the bust itself.....sneaky HT, sneakkkkyyy

I hope it's a given that the XLIII head can be swapped out for the opened-faceplate sculpt that comes with the full XLIII figure; it would be cool to see Tony's face in the Hulkbuster to really drive home the dude-in-a-suit-in-a-suit novelty.

After prodding by my unbelievable wife, I just pre-ordered this beast!!! This type of craftmanship is why I collect these things........problem is, he wont fit in my detolfs, so where will I display him:panic:

JP

They need to change the name from Hulk Buster to Detolf Buster :)

Where are you getting that info 2littlemoney? According to the description it says it opens up to reveal a Mark 43 bust but no where in the description does it actually say it's included or that it is removable to be displayed seperatly.

-Chest can be opened to reveal the Mark XLIII bust with LED light-up eyes and arc reactor on chest
-Interchangeable neck armor for when displaying the Mark XLIII bust

It sounds like it's included but it doesn't state anywhere that it actually is. I'm sure (I hope) it is though for that price. It's just not 100% clear the way they worded it.

Back