1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I foresee nothing but rational and measured response after a reasonable amount of time to carefully think over a reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibikzyzaSE6R5o.gif

So, I have about $450 in RP saved up that I had planned on using on this. Then came the realization that it might only end up paying for about half of it, and the reality that I still may not be able to get it.

And now the realization that this thing will probably take so long to come out, I might have another $200 in RP by the time that it does. :lecture

I've already asked my wife to direct any birthday, father's day, Christmas gifts that may come my way to the Hulkbuster Fund. I actually like that the release is so far out; my biggest concern is where/how to display it.

What a big guy! This is the biggest 1/6 figure Hot Toys have ever release (except the batmobiles). Considering Igor and Iron Monger, I think it's gonna cost around 789$

How much will we have to spend to have all of the "Age of Ultron" figures? I'm afraid more than Avengers... and less than Avengers 3...

Hot Toys Online Figures Shop

What a big guy! This is the biggest 1/6 figure Hot Toys have ever release (except the batmobiles). Considering Igor and Iron Monger, I think it's gonna cost around 789$

How much will we have to spend to have all of the "Age of Ultron" figures? I'm afraid more than Avengers... and less than Avengers 3...

Hot Toys Online Figures Shop

Pretty much.

Yeah...hot toys confirmed it going for $5100 hkd today and pay 2500 hkd up front for preorder...that is roughly $820 cdn...I'm buying thru sideshow for this one

Yeah...hot toys confirmed it going for $5100 hkd today and pay 2500 hkd up front for preorder...that is roughly $820 cdn...I'm buying thru sideshow for this one

With all the guesses before I don't think any of us had it at $649, seems fairly reasonable with Igor's pricing.

With all the guesses before I don't think any of us had it at $649, seems fairly reasonable with Igor's pricing.

I guessed from the start that it was gonna be within the 800 to 900 dollar range. Shoulda placed a bet with my friend. Damn!

Budget Stark mentioned it in his video,but I personally take any information outside of Hot Toys themselves with a pinch of Salt.

I think it would be around $750-800 on SSC. That's how much we have Hulkbuster here, and again SSC prices are our benchmark.

AoU sure is HT's most pricey line to date. HT's yet to release Hawkeye, Thor, Black Widow, and Vision. Let's see if HT would also make Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, along with a new Nick Fury.

Oh and maybe some Ultron Drones!

Back