1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid $40 shipping for Gladiator Hulk statue, can't be more than that for the Hot Toys Hulkbuster.

I paid $40 shipping for Gladiator Hulk statue, can't be more than that for the Hot Toys Hulkbuster.

It all depends on where in the USA people are located. For some reason where I am it is more expensive - the large Hulks average $55 shipped for me.

Red Hulk which is similar in size to Hulkbuster:

$549.99

PayPal Pay with Amazon
Single Payment of $549.99
Payment Plan for as little as $183.33/month
Shipping Calculator

Quick Cost Calculator
Price $549.99
Shipping $52.13
Checkout
Total $602.12

Yeah I live closer to California. So probably around $35 for the Hot Toys Hulkbuster for me. More $$$ for others who are far away.

Psst, Motux take this Snickers. Because sometimes you don't pickup the internet sarcasm when you're hungry. Better?

Thanks man! You know, I've been thinking about it more and more, but now after this. I think I'm ready! I'm done with this action figure hoobaloo! I'm off to be a comedian! My act will only be the continuous use of the Snickers ad with different subjects! Thank you Motux, you are an internet hero and a gentlemen.

:lol:rotfl:rotfl

tumblr_inline_mzece7ouku1rqgyi9.gif

Will some of those HK sellers still have free shipping with this :lol

That'd be awfully nice of them :lol

Not sure why everyone is so eager to PO. Figure won't even be out until after Batman vs Superman is out. I doubt the figure will even sell out until well after the figure is released, much like Iron Monger.

Going to wait this one out until after its release. It's size alone is a major problem.

16514589290_dc8d438a9a_b.jpg
[/IMG]

Someone said that Susan said the PO wasn't today, but I don't know where that was said at?

Not sure why everyone is so eager to PO. Figure won't even be out until after Batman vs Superman is out. I doubt the figure will even sell out until well after the figure is released, much like Iron Monger.

Going to wait this one out until after its release. It's size alone is a major problem.

[/IMG]

Me too. UNLESS there is an exclusive. Then I'm all in. Hear me Sideshow.....lol.

[/IMG]

Who gives a flying fleck about Batfleck?

Everyone knew this would be Iron Monger size or bigger ages ago, what's that got to do with wanting the figure asap? :dunno

Put it up for PO!

As crazy as it sound i wish Sideshow offers an exclusive version of this Bad Boy just to force me to order it 1st day of announcement =))

Who gives a flying fleck about Batfleck?

Everyone knew this would be Iron Monger size or bigger ages ago, what's that got to do with wanting the figure asap? :dunno

Put it up for PO!
I never said the size had any correlation to wanting the figure asap. Not sure what you mean by that. Was just stating that's why I was going to be waiting until it's released to decide if I would even have room for it.

Just funny to see people so eager to PO a figure that's likely to carry a $80 NRD yet see them complain about them whenever Sideshow carries one. What's the rush with a figure that's going to be $800? :lol

As crazy as it sound i wish Sideshow offers an exclusive version of this Bad Boy just to force me to order it 1st day of announcement =))
There won't be one.

Just funny to see people so eager to PO a figure that's likely to carry a $80 NRD yet see them complain about them whenever Sideshow carries one. What's the rush with a figure that's going to be $800? :lol There won't be one.[/QUOTE said:
Yeah i know its just a crazy wish because i only order Exclusive items from Sideshow now since i live in Canada it cost as a lot kore bec of dollar conversion, shipping plus tax ehhe but all those worries are set aside when it comes to exclusives =D

I never said the size had any correlation to wanting the figure asap. Not sure what you mean by that. Was just stating that's why I was going to be waiting until it's released to decide if I would even have room for it.

Just funny to see people so eager to PO a figure that's likely to carry a $80 NRD yet see them complain about them whenever Sideshow carries one. What's the rush with a figure that's going to be $800? :lol

There won't be one.

I get where you're coming from, I just don't see the correlation between his size and time frame for the rest of us ordering it. For collectors on the fence it's a big chunk of money and space to commit to and I get that, but for those of us who are all-in from day one the sooner we can get our hands on it, the better!

Personally, this figure was one of those dream figures I never thought would see the light of day (much like Iron Monger and Whiplash Mk 2) so the minute this was teased by Hot Toys I knew I'd be getting it regardless of cost. I don't care about the NRD on it b/c (1) I know there's zero chance I'll be cancelling :lol and (2) I've been saving RP to use on it, so the hit won't be too bad. I hate NRD's with the fury of one thousand suns, and this will likely be the last item I ever drop an NRD on. ;)

Last edited:
Back