1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

It's 22-23" tall, someone had asked them at the show

Right. I saw someone post that. But given that it's was not an exact number (I've seen 22,23,24 all stated by people that said they asked and that's what they where told) I'm not sure you can count on that. If you know then you have the exact number. Otherwise it seems more like an estimate or guess.

Right. I saw someone post that. But given that it's was not an exact number (I've seen 22,23,24 all stated by people that said they asked and that's what they where told) I'm not sure you can count on that. If you know then you have the exact number. Otherwise it seems more like an estimate or guess.

Yeah I hope it's under 23" because I can try to fit into my besta cabinet.

Not only do they all look alike, they're all the exact same height. Aye yai yai. :slap :lol

HB will probably be around two feet tall and a foot-and-a-half wide. Plan accordingly.

that wouldn't make a difference would it, since you don't know the height of any of them :dunno :lol

Damn, the more I see of this, the more I want it. It's a beast. This will be the ultimate action figure.

I don't think action figure is the right term for something like this.

This figure is almost big enough for a toddler to wear. Awesome

I'm not sure why people assume Chinese people are all short lol Most of the ones I know are well over 5'2".

In the end, whether Hulkbuster is 21" or 24", it's clearly bigger than Igor who is about 18.5 inches tall in it's non crouching position.

Hopefully we will see some other comparison shots to get a better idea of it's actual size.

Lmfaooooooo @ that signature!!!

He's almost as big as my 6 year old niece lmao

16419474576_bc21ce9f6d_o_d.jpg

That is a fantastic picture.

Back