1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

After buying this, my wife will call it the "Mark, wtf were you thinking!"

(my name is mark)

(my name is mark)

marekfunny.jpg

(my name is mark)

She just needs to be more understanding. As men we are compelled to buy stuff like this. It calls to us with its siren song luring us onto the rocks of financial doom lol. We have no resistance. We are like moths to a flame.

You mean in the movies?, it gets replaced in AOU by the 45 :lol

I don't mind getting a mark 45 as well as the 43 & 44 Hulkbuster but I'm not convinced there will be another suit just yet, Lego isn't the best on being factual with their releases (bit like Hasbro in that regard). :)

What if this is only the hulk buster Mark 1????? Mind and pocket book blown

I doubt there will be more than one Hulkbuster, if it gets taken over by Ultron like the mark 43 suit is assumed to be then there will probably be an exclusive accessory for it..., that's the most likely outcome (if anything).

What the fois? Why is Budget Stark in disguise? :lol Anthony speculates that HB is an Extremis armor.

Didnt we know this already? when you see the armor bits come flying onto him in the trailer before he smashes hulk?

I'm an IM noob, so, no. :lol Just found it, thought I'd post it in case anybody was interested. Don't know how much of a difference it would make on the figure, really.

I'm an IM noob, so, no. :lol Just found it, thought I'd post it in case anybody was interested. Don't know how much of a difference it would make on the figure, really.

none at all

would work the same way the mk 42 worked on screen, just... Bigger :lol

Whats an extremis armour in MCU? how can he say it is an extremis armor? The mark 42 is not extremis. He's just trolling. Thats why he's wearing a mask.

Back