1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the inside of the hulkbuster is padded in some way as to not scratch your 43. If not, I wouldn't want to use that feature. Honestly for me, it could totally do without that feature.

Yeah ... I don't need it either but since it's there I figure I might as well try it out. I definitively would've rather had the figure now than have to wait longer because they're adding the feature.

Maybe after a couple of times, I'll probably end up selling my 43 anyway ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fc6bbdd5c2097607eea8e04166ff1177d9f6be371b3bf8f7485114a521b41453.jpg

They already gave you an expected estimate date of release.

What's the expected ETA? I'm not in a rush because the collection is boxed up for the next 3-4 months. I'm also waiting for a sale. Then I plan to use RPs for the balance.

What's the expected ETA? I'm not in a rush because the collection is boxed up for the next 3-4 months. I'm also waiting for a sale. Then I plan to use RPs for the balance.

Should be out this summer. I would not count on a sale anytime soon that Bat thing was on SSC for 2 years before they just finally knocked some real money off the price.

Whaaaat!!! Looks shiny, like the King Arts release; if this is the HT HB show us more of the new design workings!

Yup! :lecture Not surprised this is how some people feel, the same goes for so many figures pushed back or delayed so far from the movies release

Yeah I'm almost like "meh" now...even though I kept my pre-order. Hopefully when it arrives I can watch the movie again, play Marvel Heroes with this costume and get a little more enthused. But I think I will feel more enthusiastic when Drax arrives to complete the team

And looking forward to the Death Trooper a little more than this - "newer is better"..haha

But I'm sure all this will change once it is in the case and towering above other figures...at least I think it will

Back