1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I get annoyed when people say that they will wait for a discount. And I cant wait to laugh at those who waited.
Agreed....either you really want this or you don't want it that much and you're willing to risk it selling out in the hopes that maybe it gets a big discount someday.

No tears shall be shed for the latter ha

The only figures I regret not holding out for was Igor and the bat armory. They got massive discounts last year. I don't wait for fear of missing out on preorders

Annoyed? It's not my fault some of us have patience enough to wait for something to be discounted rather than anxiously waiting to PO something and pay full price. This is an expensive hobby to begin with, so if I can get the exact same figure for less than retail, why is that a bad thing?

Annoyed? It's not my fault some of us have patience enough to wait for something to be discounted rather than anxiously waiting to PO something and pay full price. This is an expensive hobby to begin with, so if I can get the exact same figure for less than retail, why is that a bad thing?

You know I have to agree.

I think it gives other people who really really want a figure but tight on money a chance to enjoy something they're passionate about. I don't see why that's something to laugh at.

:goodpost:

My wife knows how much the Delorean, same goes for the Hulkbuster.

Dean-dont-care-1.gif

Dean-dont-care-2.gif

Dean-dont-care-3.gif

Dean-dont-care-4.gif

Yea, I hope that Hot Toys gets the production numbers just right so this doesn't sit around for a while. I want this to sell out so I can secretly laugh at people who were waiting for a discount.

While I'd be annoyed if HB were ever discounted, this is just plain evil.

I said 2 of the most expensive, not that the are the most expensive.

That's what the lady said. :duff

Back