1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No...just purchasing one. I'll probably find a pose I like and there it'll stay; I don't intend on playing with it too much.

I'm new to HT collecting, is keeping them in the box a desirable selling point; I don't normally collect with re-sale in mind?

Buyers will be less hesitant if the item is MISB and some prefer to get those figures. That being said a smart buyer would prefer something that was at least checked when it arrived so as to be sure there are no QC issues or broken parts.

I need to flex this and Ultron. Hate that they will run mostly concurrently, along with Thanos if I choose to get him.

I'm I can contain my AoU Hot Toys purchases to Hulkbuster, Mk 43, Ultron Prime (and I'm assuming a sentry at some point) and Vision. If they make Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch, maybe.
I will pay Cap in full using the PayPal option, then all I'll want from AoU after that are Fury and a sentry if they make them. I wouldn't mind a sleeved Thor but that's up in the air right now.

I will flex Thanos as well whenever a code can be used on him, and I've got the Mk III preordered. As of right now that's it for me this year.

I'm glad I'm choosing to not read that spoiler and am trying to keep spoiler free for this as best as I can. In any event, when I get this, which won't be until he's released, I plan on buying him out right with RPs and paypal money from stuff I plan on selling. Here's hopping I can get this without paying anything out of pocket.

Damn spoilers in the figure threads.....don't make me have to stay away from SSF until May 1st.

(thanks for the spoiler alert btw)

Spoilers!!! Detailed Description of the HBvsHulk fight

Spoiler Spoiler:

Apparently this is known because a clip was shown at a recent Disney shareholders meeting

Sounds like a pretty underwhelming fight, but I'm sure it'll look a lot better on film (it couldn't be any worse than MoS, right? ;)). Doesn't matter, I still need both of these figs. :lol

and close quarters combat!

26486_640.jpg

So I have a quick question. I'm currently about to start my collection. Star Lord will be the first of many, and he's arriving next week. However, I need display ideas that can benefit me long term. I currently have nowhere to display my figures and I plan to have 11 or 12 by the end of 2016. I have figures such as Hulk, HulkBuster, and Groot all preordered (plus others.) These are all very tall figures.

At first I thought a Detolf would be essential. Now I'm starting to rethink this as I'll be owning several tall figures. I want each displayed in glass. So my question is, what set up do you recommend? I'm so far thinking a Besta would be my best bet. But I also even thought a large enough fish tank would be great as well.

Just wanted everyone's suggestions before I made a purchase on my future display for my figures. Thanks for any suggestions. :)

why are popcorn gifs forbidden on here? They would work so perfectly right now. :lol

Because Dave (the forum owner/admin) hates them with the fury of one thousand suns. In his opinion they are pretty much the worst thing you can post on the board except blatant racism and things of that nature, so you'll get a warning, infraction, temporary ban or permanent ban if he sees them.

Take it from someone who knows and has experienced those things. ;)

Last edited:
Who needs exact measurements?

This thing is ****ing huge. Period.

And beautiful .

Awaiting "that's what she said" jokes.

Back