1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frankly, I'm disappointed the only EX we've gotten for this line was the Mark 43. The lack of EXs prevents me from Day 1 POs, not to mention I just think its lazy on HT's part.

Isn't this only the third figure that has been revealed so far?

I wouldn't call it a "lack" yet. There are still the Sentries, Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch maybe even War Machine to go.

Something's going on when you see even those who have been vocal about die-cast being a cheap ploy to up the prices, say that this is expensive even for a non-diecast figure :lol

Seriously though, hours before the SSC price reveal a local seller opened slots for Ultron @ $345 and even at that price I thought it was exorbitant (then realized that those dependent on SSC rates are up for a huge disappointment). The price made me appreciate that I have Whiplash 2.0 on PO and that I have 1/4 Endo on my shelf.

This price though, made me worry A LOT about the price of the only AoU figure I'm interested in aside from my would-be first Cap figure: the 1/4 Mark 43.

"Just plastic" arguments baffle me. Can they shape plastic to form these masterful works?? Not in a million years.

But aren't these made of plastic? It's not die cast or polystone right? I don't have many of these figures but the few I have are plastic.

hey guys please help

my iron patriot quarter scale got pushed to may. I no longer want it, I've lost total interest with the constant pushing. Is it possible to get a full refund? I have one flex payment left

hey guys please help

my iron patriot quarter scale got pushed to may. I no longer want it, I've lost total interest with the constant pushing. Is it possible to get a full refund? I have one flex payment left

Call SSC, they will sometimes offer refunds if things get pushed back multiple times. They might not but it never hurts to ask, they have done it for me before.

hey guys please help

Contact Sideshow and tell them you want to cancel because of the delays. Since it's been delayed over 3-4 months, they should give you a full refund.

Can they really deny me a refund?

They have excellent customer service so I'd bet they will refund it. They once sent me a hot toys Indiana jones with a defect, when I asked for a new piece they sent me an entire new, boxed HT Indiana jones and let me keep the old one!

anyone wanna mock up a size comparison between this and Thanos? & a normal figure maybe, say a Cap or IM

ultron.jpg

Back