1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a portrait shot of Ultimate Ultron. Got it from a new TV spot. Looks weird since he's looking down upon Thor. Wish they gave this version a slight hint of open mouth to his original design.

17013561681_463a2da65e_b.jpg

Yea. That looks pretty damn wicked.

After seeing the Backstage pic today, I'm finally genuinely pumped for this. That fig looks large and in charge! I'm also finally over holding on to his appearance in the comics, and I'm open to this MCU look. As long as he's impressive in the movie, I can get past how far he was taken from the source material

Anyone got any new pics of Ultron Prime from the new exhibition?

Is it just me or did they fix the proportions on this one? Could just be that they properly posed it in a more natural way as well...

Nope his head still looks like a BB sitting on top of a mountain.

Looking at how they posed him in the new photos it essentially confirms my suspicion that his shoulders can actually sit a bit more flush on his body. So yeah I think it's the head and neck that's the only real problem now since they need to make them a tiny bit bigger/thicker.

Guess your kind of limited to where you can put his feet on that base since the A is raised. Thats kinda lame.

Not really. Lots of iron mens and other figures have come with uneven base surfaces and it's not an issue to pose the feet. I'd rather have a highly detailed base than a flat boring one.

Back