1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a better look of the Lego page. Ultimate Ultron is definitely wearing his classic head design. Would wait on POing this until the movies out if that's what people are after.

5Zt8jGT.jpg

Here's a better look of the Lego page. Ultimate Ultron is definitely wearing his classic head design. Would wait on POing this until the movies out if that's what people are after.

5Zt8jGT.jpg

:exactly:

I noticed that too :drool

tumblr_mjmf400Bsf1r470jeo1_500.gif

It seems my prediction could be true after all...

Ultron Forms:

1)MK1 Created by Tony
2)Ultron Sentries
3)Ultron Prime

4)Ultimate Ultron

I wanted the final unknown form to be more like the classic Ultron

so guys, i just went to secret base and saw ultron in all his glory, and i must say i'm quite impressed
this thing is HUGE almost as big as the 1/4 T800 endoskeleton! the metallic details are also quite good for a prototype.

The only concern me and my friends thought were the articulation, it seems he doesn't have any waist rotation joints, and from the official photos, he never got any pose that has that joint moment, it seems quite weird not to have it, but we both stood there for like a solid 2,3 minutes trying to figure it out.

one other thing is the figure stand, it seems completely useless to me, all the detail sculpt isn't visible, you'd have to stand the stand up right just to see the mechanical "A" letter, and Ultron certainly doesn't look too stable on top of it.

I'm holding on my decision once i've seen the movie, but i gotta say, damn impressive.

Now seeing Ultimate Ultron, my problem with this figure is I only want one Ultron; the final version. If Prime isn't that version, why spend an excessive amount on it? Ugh. Really hope this doesn't sell out anytime soon. Don't feel like paying this stupid deposit.

5Zt8jGT.jpg

Oh s***! Can't wait to see the final form, hope he's not 8 foot tall again.

Wow... people are dropping $400 bucks in an Ultron figure and it's not even the main version of the character. Considering the new rumors that Ultron Prime only get a few minutes of screen time, you guys should probably wait for the Ultimate version.

Wow... people are dropping $400 bucks in an Ultron figure and it's not even the main version of the character. Considering the new rumors that Ultron Prime only get a few minutes of screen time, you guys should probably wait for the Ultimate version.

If prime is near 400 and less of a main version, imagine how expensive ultimate tron will be. Probably 460

Isn't Ultimate just going to be Prime coated in Vibranium though so essentially will look the same but a different colour?

Isn't Ultimate just going to be Prime coated in Vibranium though so essentially will look the same but a different colour?

Well the Hot Toys Prime looks very silver, I think the movie one is much darker, so you can add that to list of things wrong with the figure
I really hope theres some major differences though, I don't want to drop another $379 on a repaint

no, the prime is more like a skeleton, and the ultimate has more amour covered, possibly made of vibranium.
it would be nice to just get the ultimate, which probably will be made of diecast.

Unfortunately though the bit I don't like about Prime (the head) looks like it remains unchanged!

Back