1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope ultron does return, its a long shot, but spader does such an awesome job I just want more Ultron. Why not bring him back? but where would he fit in?

My guess... once Thanos takes the Mind Stone.. Ultron will take over Vision. lol.

My guess... once Thanos takes the Mind Stone.. Ultron will take over Vision. lol.
That actually reminds me of a question I was going to ask earlier... Ultron's consciousness was like 80% transferred to the body before it was taken. Vision made no comment about eradicating Ultron's presence in his body, so a vestige of him is still hidden in there, right?

That actually reminds me of a question I was going to ask earlier... Ultron's consciousness was like 80% transferred to the body before it was taken. Vision made no comment about eradicating Ultron's presence in his body, so a vestige of him is still hidden in there, right?

Exactly. I believe the Mind Stone is what is controlling Jarvis .. IN Vision. We don't know if Jarvis' entire AI was transfered into the Vision body. I guess it does make sense.. if some of Jarvis' AI was uploaded.. not all. That's probably why he says I am not Jarvis. If that makes any sense. lol.

I hope ultron does return, its a long shot, but spader does such an awesome job I just want more Ultron. Why not bring him back? but where would he fit in?

Of all characters we've seen so far, he is by far the easiest to bring back. I'd love to see it but like you said, where would he fit?

Man I was hoping he would just take his head off

giphy.gif

Do not think any of us can complain about this piece, thankfully I can bring his height down a inch or 2 with the knees to display him, or there would be a problem displaying him. Still hoping for ultimate

Oh I don't doubt that we will get Ultimate Ultron. And yeah his height plus the added height of the base...don't think I'll get him in a detolf :lol

Oh I don't doubt that we will get Ultimate Ultron. And yeah his height plus the added height of the base...don't think I'll get him in a detolf :lol

Who knows, ultimate may have to be taller again if they made him lol. I think you can, just lower his height since his knees can bring his height down by a few inches, getting him down to 16 inches I am hoping so he does fit in my display shelf

This pose could get his height down

Who knows, ultimate may have to be taller again if they made him lol. I think you can, just lower his height since his knees can bring his height down by a few inches, getting him down to 16 inches I am hoping so he does fit in my display shelf

You could even have him leaning over into someones face............. "So Let's talk business" :rotfl

I wonder if the figure can physically throw up in its mouth :rotfl

Im gonna guess nah :lol :lol

Yeah I really like that pose and I was thinking of using it! :hi5:

This picture keeps reminding me that Ultron skipped "leg day" :lol

Back