1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one more flex payment. It will be my only Captain America figure. How much better can these things really get? I know...I know, we all said that several years ago and they did get better!

I have one more flex payment. It will be my only Captain America figure. How much better can these things really get? I know...I know, we all said that several years ago and they did get better!

The only way to top this figure is if you paid Chris Evans to stand in your house dressed like Cap.

I think his pants are too high! :lol come on, it's not the 40s anymore.

DSC_4867.jpg

This is Steve Rogers... I don't think in matters what decade he was in, he'd pull his pants up to his nipples..

Got mine yesterday, one of the worst hot toys figures ive received. None of the hands can connect to the pegs because the clothing is to thick. I have over 30 hot toys figures so its not like I don't know what i'm doing. I've considered using superglue but theres no going back from that. Ideas?

Got mine yesterday, one of the worst hot toys figures ive received. None of the hands can connect to the pegs because the clothing is to thick. I have over 30 hot toys figures so its not like I don't know what i'm doing. I've considered using superglue but theres no going back from that. Ideas?

Push back the sleeves?

I had the same sort of problem, by I eventually got them on... I also had the problem of the pegs sticking, so rather than try and force them in, I put the spares in the two wrists I wanted... Fortunately for me, I've never been tempted to change accessories on my figures..

I had the same sort of problem, by I eventually got them on... I also had the problem of the pegs sticking, so rather than try and force them in, I put the spares in the two wrists I wanted... Fortunately for me, I've never been tempted to change accessories on my figures..
Thanks, i'll try that if I can get the original pegs out. Man for this kind of money this crap shouldn't happen

Somehow I have a feeling they'll make a civilian Steve with then a glove for this figure that holds the shield. Problem fixed!

I just put the peg in the hand first, then push the hand/peg onto the arm. It is pretty easy that way around.

Back