1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The USA has a mail order law that requires an item to be shipped within 30 days of final payment or full payment. If not the company is required to maintain a hard copy of confirmation that you wave that right. And you can request a full refund any time. If refund is not processed within a set time period it is a 10,000 dollar fine, at minimum. But, if only a partial payment is accepted they can not be fined. There's some additional wording and it's a bit more complicated (I can provide info and links if anyone really wants it) but essentially that law is why places don't accept full payment on preorders that much.

Interesting...

The USA has a mail order law that requires an item to be shipped within 30 days of final payment or full payment. If not the company is required to maintain a hard copy of confirmation that you wave that right. And you can request a full refund any time. If refund is not processed within a set time period it is a 10,000 dollar fine, at minimum. But, if only a partial payment is accepted they can not be fined. There's some additional wording and it's a bit more complicated (I can provide info and links if anyone really wants it) but essentially that law is why places don't accept full payment on preorders that much.

I wonder if SSC just doesn't care when it is a lower priced item? Because I have paid in full for AoU Cap and used PP to do so.

Was fortunate enough to get a very early look at Cap 3 CW. To those sitting on the fence on AoU Cap to see what CW Cap looks like, you may as well get off the fence. From the brief shot of the concept art I saw, his costume isn't going to be changing much if at all. There could be some differences but very minor, the overall look is still is very similar to AoU. That's not to say they won't go a different route, things could change during production, so take it for what it's worth.

Was fortunate enough to get a very early look at Cap 3 CW. To those sitting on the fence on AoU Cap to see what CW Cap looks like, you may as well get off the fence. From the brief shot of the concept art I saw, his costume isn't going to be changing much if at all. There could be some differences but very minor, the overall look is still is very similar to AoU. That's not to say they won't go a different route, things could change during production, so take it for what it's worth.

Thanks for the heads up!

Any other nuggets that you could share with us about Cap 3 CW would be appreciated.:wink1:

Any other nuggets that you could share with us about Cap 3 CW would be appreciated.:wink1:

Yeah, between AoU and CW figures, start taking out a 2nd mortgage :lol The number of heroes they're having in the threequel is mindblowing, think of this as Avengers 2.5. This is still very much a Cap vs IM movie, but let's just say don't be surprised to see familiar supporting cast (sporting new looks, no less) and a couple titular heroes in the mix. No word on Spidey yet though.

Yeah, between AoU and CW figures, start taking out a 2nd mortgage :lol The number of heroes they're having in the threequel is mindblowing, think of this as Avengers 2.5. This is still very much a Cap vs IM movie, but let's just say don't be surprised to see familiar supporting cast (sporting new looks, no less) and a couple titular heroes in the mix. No word on Spidey yet though.

I was looking forward to expanding off of my Iron Man and Cap focus but once the prices came out per figure I just can't rationalize spending so much, especially with all the room they take up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting... able to offer any confirmation whether Barton is going to make an appearance (if you can possibly say)?

Thanks so much. You got the fan boy in me excited.

okay. I couldn't resist.
He's on PO. oh dear! once you start with these, you can't stop! the first HT is home, the second will come in about 3 weeks and now the third's on PO.
money... where did you go? stay with me!!

That great news..I'll wait for the CW cap suit then.at least my $$$ will stay with me for another 1year..lol

I'm a new collector (hi guys) and have the Cap AoU on PO; from the reviews I saw on the Cap Winter Soldier suit I'm hoping HT corrects the sleeve issue that seemed to be common to all the reviews...being a bit too short and shabby. I found the slight showing of "skin" at the wrists to be distracting.

Thanks for the info. Please feel free to tell us if there is a Spidey appearance!

I can't imagine waiting for the Civil War Cap over this one.....

Agreed. This is my first Cap HT solely because of how amazing it looks. Didn't like the first few designs and even though this is a far cry from the books I think this is just perfect. Had to order my first IM to go along with it. Might end up with Thor too.... ugh.

Agreed. This is my first Cap HT solely because of how amazing it looks. Didn't like the first few designs and even though this is a far cry from the books I think this is just perfect. Had to order my first IM to go along with it. Might end up with Thor too.... ugh.

and then soon the entire Avengers team :lol :duff

and then soon the entire Avengers team :lol :duff

Pretty much, sold a big chunk of my collection to fund Thanos, IM and Cap. Already have Groot and Rocket coming in. Before I only did DC HT's. Now I'm wanting more Marvel. Have a lot of SSC rewards coming in, plus selling a lot more side stuff. Just need to figure out if I want Thor, Starlord, Spiderman, Wolverine or Hulk most... 1st world problems ftw!

As a new collector it sucks that I love the old Avengers toys because of the prices I have to pay for some of the core team. I've been fortunate that I was able to snag deals on some through some fellow freaks. I still have to get a Mark VII, Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk, and Fury. Ugghh

Back