1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should I get him, should I not??
I only have one other Hot Toys figure (Iron Man) and am waiting on Strike Suit Cap...
but I really like the costume on this one. that said, I also really liked the Strike Suit and when the figures arrived... it showed several flaws (one being too restrictive, especially around the arms).
I don't want another Cap with the same problems, the suit just in different colors. ah what to dooooo....

should I get him, should I not??
I only have one other Hot Toys figure (Iron Man) and am waiting on Strike Suit Cap...
but I really like the costume on this one. that said, I also really liked the Strike Suit and when the figures arrived... it showed several flaws (one being too restrictive, especially around the arms).
I don't want another Cap with the same problems, the suit just in different colors. ah what to dooooo....

i was initially wanting to get the stealth but as soon as the new one got revealed, easy decision for me. don't need a civilian rogers. the new one has both with helmet and without. color combination is awesome too.

i was initially wanting to get the stealth but as soon as the new one got revealed, easy decision for me. don't need a civilian rogers. the new one has both with helmet and without. color combination is awesome too.

I wanted Stealth Cap so badly back then. and I don't wanna cancel him, cause of the great price I got from my dealer.
Maaaaybe....
I'm just going to PO AOU Cap; I won't have to pay him until December anyway.... that should work.
aish, damn you Hot Toys! I'm not really interested in other figures by them, but Cap being my favorite... well, having two shouldn't be too bad :)

I'm usually not interested in Civilian heroes as well, but it's nice having the option to change the head, if I so wished :p
(that's why I passed on the two-pack Strike Cap and just go the single)

I may be alone here.. but I am waiting for the cw suit...hahaha

marvel had been improving the suit with each cap film..the next one will even be better :)

finger crossed

Not to mention the Spidey figures in the Civil War line if that ends up being his debut movie... Regular and no doubt some kind of Iron Spider too

A top quality 1/6 Iron Spider would be a feat of Hot Toys engineering. And I would order that so fast my head would spin. :panic:
:yess:
iron_spider_man___misda_colors_by_spiderguile-d50axwv.jpg

I may be alone here.. but I am waiting for the cw suit...hahaha

marvel had been improving the suit with each cap film..the next one will even be better :)

finger crossed

Holding out for first set pics of CW so I can decide whether to wait. AoU version is great but I'd like something closer to the classic comic version.

Holding out for first set pics of CW so I can decide whether to wait. AoU version is great but I'd like something closer to the classic comic version.

oh yes...I am a big comics fan and I am with u on the "classic comic version"

the aou suit looks great..but too tech-ish looking for my personel taste. (I made that tech-ish word up lol)

I think it's a pretty sure bet we'll see the Mark 45. My guess is that the 43 gets shredded during the Hulk/Hulkbuster fight. I'm hoping that it has some new feature that's essential in battling Ultron; possibly retro-reflective panels for a more stealthy approach.:pray:

I wonder how everyone will react if Hulk ends up destroying Hulkbuster in that fight...everyone is so excited for the figure....seems like a probable end...if there is a 45...the Mandarin's film handling turned a lot of people off the figure....

I wonder how everyone will react if Hulk ends up destroying Hulkbuster in that fight...everyone is so excited for the figure....seems like a probable end...if there is a 45...the Mandarin's film handling turned a lot of people off the figure....

I'm guessing it will end in a tie just like Thor vs Hulk, Cap vs Loki and Thor vs IM in the 1st movie.

Back