1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure (Toy Sou

this is my most favorite cap look.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure (Toy Sou

any experience how long it usually takes until the figures are listed at Sideshow after such an Exhibition (Toy Soul) ?

any experience how long it usually takes until the figures are listed at Sideshow after such an Exhibition (Toy Soul) ?

probably gonna be a few weeks, maybe months because a lot of these are far from finished, or at least I hope they are not

probably gonna be a few weeks, maybe months because a lot of these are far from finished, or at least I hope they are not

thanks for the info!

My first flex pay for S.T.R.I.K.E suit cap is due tomorrow. Should I cancel and get this guy instead?

The chest on the STEALTH costume was a disappointment. Hope this one is altered.

My first flex pay for S.T.R.I.K.E suit cap is due tomorrow. Should I cancel and get this guy instead?

up to you! but I suggest you watch some reviews on Youtube and think real hard about it, just my opinion :dunno

up to you! but I suggest you watch some reviews on Youtube and think real hard about it, just my opinion :dunno

I've seen some reviews, and was prepared to make some body/suit mods. But looking at the AoU cap, it looks like the problems with the S.T.R.I.K.E cap have been solved (aside from the puffy pants, which wasn't a huge bother to me in the first place...)

Shartimusprime, Optibotimus video reviews, OMG and Home of Jingobell photo reviews will help you in your decision. Pay attention to the chest area. Good Luck and happy hunting.

The problem with looking at the prototype for the AoU Cap figure and planning on "just waiting for that one" is that the STRIKE suit Cap looked phenomenal in proto pics.

Personally I can't wait for my STRIKE Cap to ship very, very soon.

I think the puffy pants could have been avoided with the elimination of the side pockets. I've always wondered why Cap needed them in the first place, since he has his comms device on his hands; you'd think Cap would be inclined to leave his wallet and keys behind before heading off to potentially end-of-the-world fights :lol

The problem with looking at the prototype for the AoU Cap figure and planning on "just waiting for that one" is that the STRIKE suit Cap looked phenomenal in proto pics.

Personally I can't wait for my STRIKE Cap to ship very, very soon.

Ditto; stealth Cap was virtually flawless at proto stage. Despite its problems, I think it's still an excellent figure to have...that's why I'll be having both AoU and WS versions on my display :)

I've seen some reviews, and was prepared to make some body/suit mods. But looking at the AoU cap, it looks like the problems with the S.T.R.I.K.E cap have been solved (aside from the puffy pants, which wasn't a huge bother to me in the first place...)

Keep in mind its a prototype, and we havent seen anything other then it standing straight up

I love the character Captain America, but the farther we get into the present (or future), the less I like his costume. This looks more like 'Captain America meets Robocop 2014' to me. :( Poor guy looks like he can't even move.

Back