1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been thinking what Rodger's HS would HT come up with the CW version, and I think it's time for a BD version

Now they don't have to give him this expression but something aggressive and definitely want to see the dirt, grime and scratches :lecture

:exactly:

This would be an interesting, cool and different sculpt indeed.

Well there really isn't much more they can do with an extra HS is there

1. Either PERS
2. Hooded Cap with angry open mouth screaming
3. BD look

Don't care for a smiley Rodger's sculpt

Well there really isn't much more they can do with an extra HS is there

:exactly:

They've already essentially recycled the civvy Steve sculpt from TWS dual pack by simply repainting the eyes to gaze to the left for the AoU figure. I don't imagine them recycling the same sculpt three times in a row.

That of course, is presuming CW Cap will even include a separate, non-masked sculpt. So far, the only solo Cap figures that have included a separate, non-masked sculpt have been the Avengers Caps.

AoU Cap is by far my favorite figure. :love

IMG_6250-Edit-Edit.jpg

Good god, that is a sick photo and amazing idea for a shoot overall.

I find quite hard to set the shield grip in the hand. Any tips for me? Seems the hand doesn't goes enoughtfar in the grip.

After 2 weeks at customs and a mild heart attack when the package contained a fairly mauled Mark XLIII shipper box, I finally got my Cap! Such an awesome figure, I'm so glad that I was able to hunt one down in the end!

Back