1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie is the reason I started collecting HT. After watching it, immediately looked for a statue of WS but then discovered HT. Actually ended up buying IP instead because of the sale. The rest is history! I have 12 figures in one year!

It's Joss Whedon that's not consistent... He made Cap a joke in the first Avengers. One puny soldier had him pinned down on the Helicarrier, then the Russos came along and made him a tank in WS.

I'm hoping they don't do that with Superman now. After seeing how powerful Kryptonians are they better not make him weak too

Anybody is weak when stacked up against the Bat :D:D:D

I got bored, so I decided to do a photo with the box as I really like it.

IMG_5336-Edit.jpg

And this one was just for the fun.

IMG_5277-EditB1.jpg
Haha made me lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Did you just kill him and are now celebrating by striking a triumphant victory pose? 'Cause that's really not your style Rogers. Haha.

Hey Fellow Collectors. This is my first post (other than a recent reply). I collect Captain America figures and at this point, I have the First Avenger, Avengers, Stealth Strike, Steve Rogers and Winter Soldier. I am looking forward to getting the AoU figure once Sideshow gets the shipment in for my order group. I was really psyched when I first saw the photos of Chris Evans in the suit, with the magnetic recalls. I remember the comic when Iron Man developed those for Cap. The one thing I am not to keen on is the way Hot Toys made only one set of hands for the figure and those hands are set as if he is "about to grip something". So I went on Ebay, and bought a set of fists hands and made some magnetic modifications myself. Now the problem is, I don't know if the magnets I created are on the right poles, so I have to wait and see once I get my figure. Hope you all like the mods.
3 Caps.jpgSteve and WS.jpgCaps Electros.jpgGlove 2nd Step.jpgGlove Finished.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435635255.575650.jpg

I had to get a WS head sculpt on eBay. I like Cap's eyes looking forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back