1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine gets delivered tomorrow...
crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

I finally had a chance to see AoU and for me Cap was the star in what was a mostly disappointing film. The new suit looked incredible and the magnetic shield was a perfect fit.

The team was great, I love how Cap finally had the lead. It was Ultron that was disappointing. He was more threatening and intimidating in the cobbled together Iron Legion form than the entire rest of the movie.

One thing I'm happy about with this guy is that he is basically wearing the same thing in the next movie so you don't feel like you have to run out and buy the next version. This version is even a little better than the upcoming Civil War suit.

One thing I'm happy about with this guy is that he is basically wearing the same thing in the next movie so you don't feel like you have to run out and buy the next version. This version is even a little better than the upcoming Civil War suit.

Yes I like that his CW costume is a little less "busy" but I think I'm too attached to the AoU white sleeves. Losing those just might be a deal breaker figure-wise.

Agreed. I certainly prefer this one
at the moment :monkey3

Sigh, I thought I was going to be able to resist this one. I've got 5 Captain America figures now (First Avenger, Rescue Cap, Avengers, and Stealth 2 Pack), but this one looks soooo nice.

I started mentioning to my wife and her response was "How many Captain America figures do you need?" (She's actually very supportive of my addiction, so I can't complain...)

I'm terrified right now because I'm psychologically nearly on the Cap "slippery slope." One misstep and I might find myself with a bunch more Cap figures...

I'm terrified right now because I'm psychologically nearly on the Cap "slippery slope." One misstep and I might find myself with a bunch more Cap figures...

The good news is that there aren't that many when compared to other iron clad characters. ;)

Is the picture of the new uniform the one with IM and Cap? Or have I missed something posted along the way?

Back