1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still deciding between this and MK 45 leaning towards 45 since I have 42 but this is a great looking figure.

Yup, ball joint and same size.

Here's my take on a headsculpt in place of the helmet.

a8a205e8f42a06d662ed36c0f95c0b54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again for the Loctite suggestion. Finally picked some up and I don't think these magnets are coming off again! I'm just surprised that the glue hot toys used wouldn't hold.

This is by far my favorite Iron Man but one thing that bugs me is the gap at his shoulder when you raise his arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may very well be the best Iron Man armor out there currently. I would place it in the top two along with its predecessor, the Mark XLII. If you don't have the first release, this one is definitely worth getting. I tend to favor it over the Mark 42, but that could just be because of its newness, along with the more traditional Iron Man red/gold paint. The paint on this was one of the main reasons I bought it because I wished the 42 had looked this way. The Mark I Ultron sculpt/min-figure it comes with is surprisingly well done - good balance of hard and more flexible plastics give this addition some needed heft.

This may very well be the best Iron Man armor out there currently. I would place it in the top two along with its predecessor, the Mark XLII. If you don't have the first release, this one is definitely worth getting. I tend to favor it over the Mark 42, but that could just be because of its newness, along with the more traditional Iron Man red/gold paint. The paint on this was one of the main reasons I bought it because I wished the 42 had looked this way. The Mark I Ultron sculpt/min-figure it comes with is surprisingly well done - good balance of hard and more flexible plastics give this addition some needed heft.

I concur that I like this suit best. My second favorite would be the MK VII, followed by the XLII. I'm contemplating getting a XLII.

For the SF members that are still holding out for the SS Exclusive, I just wanted to share that my waitlist from 4/5 had just converted... Good luck!:bouncin

Back