1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK i admit Russell Crowe was AWESOME! Thats it :lecture

Indeed he was
BaQb8ms.gif

I actually really enjoyed the Krypton scenes, visually stunning

I have a question guys ... I recently realized that a light switch on the left arm of my MK 43 doesn't work ... going to attempt a return but I'm a little worried since I'm missing the original plastic that came on the figures arms and legs. For those who have returned things to Sideshow, do you think this will be a problem?

I have a question guys ... I recently realized that a light switch on the left arm of my MK 43 doesn't work ... going to attempt a return but I'm a little worried since I'm missing the original plastic that came on the figures arms and legs. For those who have returned things to Sideshow, do you think this will be a problem?

You don't need to worry about the plastic. They'll usually ask for picture evidence of your issue, then ask you to destroy the part once you receive the new replacement. For small parts you prob won't have to ship them anything.

You don't need to worry about the plastic. They'll usually ask for picture evidence of your issue, then ask you to destroy the part once you receive the new replacement. For small parts you prob won't have to ship them anything.

SSC ain't got time for broken parts! They all don't wanna get in your biz cuz they bizzy demselves so just smash smash smash your toy and dey'll get you a new one mm-hmm.

Pre ordered Mark 43 six months ago and today was my final flex payment. Soo excited to finally have it. I love the Mark 42, but I have a feeling this will be better!

Just had the same issue with the HB. Just show them pics & they'll send you a new arm. They didn't tell me to destroy the defective arm so I just kept it. Same thing with the TASM2 stand, they just gave me a new stand.

Well got mine today and all is good except for a few loose toe and shoulder socket. The biggest issue i had with mine today was the cheap glued magnets on the face plates. The weird thing was it was the same magnet on each mask that came off. My super krazy glue fixed that though and wont be coming off now.

In closing mk43 is an AWESOME figure! Love the ultron piece. I got mine in a missle pose :yess:

If i were to have 1 complaint about this figure it would be that huge ass base they recycled from the 1/4 endo. Its a decent rock base and its nicer than those hall of armor type stand the patriot and 42 had. But in total length and width its 7 inches bigger than it needs to be. Love the ultron piece though, def thinking of getting the full figure of that :yess:

Back