1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin' good!
I wish the switch for the eyes wasn't so hard to get at.. I'd turn it on a lot more if it was discreetly placed somewhere on the back of his head.

The option of purchasing this figure has been presented to me, I have the 42, so im not sure if I need this figure. I like it but too similar to the 42, and Im very happy with it. If i dont get this one then it would be the war machine die cast, the one recently released. What should i do?

1116715af35074f0fe43fbb4067845fe.jpg

This is one of my favorite pics iv taken with my phone of this guy

Awesome photo!! :rock

I don't have either the 42 or 43...I'm about to buy one and I can't decide. I love them both, so maybe that's the answer. :gah:

In your case, definitely buy the 43... unless you are also planning on the 45 and don't want something to similar in colour to it (or something along those lines).. I don't own the 42, but the 43 is better in every single way IMO, and from all reports the HT is the better figure too..

Dude I'd say go for the 43, its got better articulation and is much better overall imo, also you get a cool base and Ultron MK1 piece

I agree, I have the 42 and it is excellent but they are too similar so I never picked up the 43. But if I had neither, 43 would be it I think for the extras and articulation.

Edit: though saying that, I like the way my 42 stands out from the rest of the red/gold crowd a little more.

I agree, I have the 42 and it is excellent but they are too similar so I never picked up the 43. But if I had neither, 43 would be it I think for the extras and articulation.

Edit: though saying that, I like the way my 42 stands out from the rest of the red/gold crowd a little more.

Yeah the 42 is definitely unique and stands out, ideally I'd like to have both

Initially i had no intention of getting this figure as it was a mere repaint of the mk42 which had that shoulder joint issue i wanted nothing to do with. Since i decided i dont want the mk3 anymore this figure was a no brainer, though the price is kinda high. Thats also another reason i initially avoided this figure as i didnt like the price for a mere repaint with new stand. This will be going next to my IP figure. As for having the 42 and the 43 i just cant fathom it, i mean the only difference is color, they're the same suit.

I keep my 42 in a hall of armor & have the 43 in my avengers display. I prefer having both :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually really dig this armor. IMO one of the best looking Iron Man armors. Gonna buy this one soon and I already have the mark 45 on pre-order. Those will be my first 2 Hot Toys Iron Man figures and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

I have my 42 and 43 side by side. The 42 is clean with the pepper HS and the 43 with it's great weathered look and cracked helmet really does not look like a repaint next to it.

Back