1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Intentional or not, he has been the hit character of the whole franchise... I tend to think that if Guardians was bigger than a couple of movies and maybe a mid-credit teaser, that Chris Pratt/Star-Lord would end up with the same sort of following...

Well i plan on getting this instead of the mk3 next month, is there anything i should know about this figure? Any fragile bits or anything like that?

Don't wear nitrile gloves while handling him. Had to send mine back for a replacement because it rubbed off the gloss paint in some spots. :slap :gah:

The first and last time I ever do that. Lol

Don't wear nitrile gloves while handling him. Had to send mine back for a replacement because it rubbed off the gloss paint in some spots. :slap :gah:

The first and last time I ever do that. Lol

wtf-lol-cat-lolcat-troll-trollface-kitten-stick-tongue-out-wtfcat-meme.gif

so...

I guess I'll ask again

can anyone else get the ankle joints to extend?

it says they do in the instructions but I can't get them to budge

so...

I guess I'll ask again

can anyone else get the ankle joints to extend?

it says they do in the instructions but I can't get them to budge

I'd answer you if I had the figure yet. But I don't. :dunno

If you want to wait a month or so then I'll let you know. :impatient:

Other than that I guess your first post just got overlooked. Maybe someone with the figure will respond this time? :confused: :peace

I don't have my mk43 figure yet and got 1 payment left before ssc sends it over. (Will probably ask them to charge me the last payment next week just to get it over with)

But this morning, I did receive a customized mk43 head since I didn't get the special edition.

84b0bc741fabe7ef96ce24812aeb5658.jpg

1116715af35074f0fe43fbb4067845fe.jpg

This is one of my favorite pics iv taken with my phone of this guy

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back