1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my little contribution to this thread: :)

18631680759_7d01611f51_c.jpg

:goodpost: That's one of the nicest pics I've seen for this guy!! So simple but awesome! Almost makes me want this armor......almost :)

I've been tempted by this figure but I keep wondering just how possible is this figure compared to past Iron Man releases? I know the diecast figures lack poseability but how does it compare to the Mark IIV released for the first Avengers movie?

I've been tempted by this figure but I keep wondering just how possible is this figure compared to past Iron Man releases? I know the diecast figures lack poseability but how does it compare to the Mark IIV released for the first Avengers movie?
If you mean poseability. This has the best of them all, followed by the mk 42. Depending on your preference there is the mk 45 to come too. Diecast iron men have better range of posing then plastic ones.

The diecast figures are pretty easy to pose. My MK 42 is in the landing pose.

Attachments

• _20150501_105420.JPG
    _20150501_105420.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 455
Beautiful :clap
Thanks

Wow :horror awesome!
Thanks

:horror Wow, Awesome collection and pic!
Thanks

thanks

That's a lot of free-standing Iron Men!!!
Thanks

IMHO .. diecast figure can not stand firmly, for Mark 43 if you not "collect them all" collector you can pass it , the mark 7 is more appealing, my favorite figure right now is Mk 45 by looking at the video from comicave and hot toys this mark 45 is look like "new" armor class then the rest, the smooth design for the jet in front and back , how the gold and silver lining the red body like the new "mercedes" compare with the old ones.. :slap

Back