1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my e-mail for Friday. Not as pumped for this figure as I was. Not sure if i am going to keep it. Will see how I feel after i check it out in person.

Got my e-mail for Friday. Not as pumped for this figure as I was. Not sure if i am going to keep it. Will see how I feel after i check it out in person.

Yeah looks like friday

Yeah I know but it was kind of a headache to maintain
I got that too... Make my mind up time to if I ask nicely to transfer my deposit on the Mark 3 so I can order elsewhere cheaper... really not sure on the Ex for that one :s this I quite like never mind it not being in the film.

Got the processing on Friday email.
lol, only Hot Toys can tell you...Hey...we're taking money out of your account, and everyone's like...sure...PLEASE, take my money!!!

It still might show in the extended version :dunno

Maybe. But an exclusive item to one retailer should never be a pivotal or even pertinent item to the character/figure. It's just supposed to be something free and extra, and increase collectibility so to increase sales and give a trusted partner (sideshow) a perk. I don't get why people are so upset about it. It's a free item. That actually increase secondary value 15-25% in average. It's not like the 1/6 holo figure from one of the othe past exclusives is some big thing in the movie. It's essentialy the same crap I used to get out of a gum ball machine. This one is an extra BD head for free. To me that's a pretty flicking cool freebie. A second (third) head. It's not like all the HS for figures are direct copies of some expression in the movies.

It boils down, for me, to be an extra HS for free.

I got the charging notice for this Friday and I'm very excited about this new Iron Man figure. But why are they charging so much shipping ($20.46) for a single 1/6 scale figure. The Hulk/Banner only cost me $10 and it was like 5 times the size of one 1/6 scale figure.

I got the charging notice for this Friday and I'm very excited about this new Iron Man figure. But why are they charging so much shipping ($20.46) for a single 1/6 scale figure. The Hulk/Banner only cost me $10 and it was like 5 times the size of one 1/6 scale figure.

Shipping is mostly calculated by weight, not size and this thing weighs much more than the Banner Hulk set (I have both). The fact that the figure is diecast and it used the gigantic base from the 1/4 Dark Knight AND has the Ultron Mk. 1 piece makes it all weigh up quickly. When you get it, you'll be surprised at how heavy the small box really is (I was and I had all the previous diecast figures). He actually weighs more than Whiplash Mk. II.

cannot wait to get this guy, love my 42 and i will love my 43, even got the 1/4th on PO....i really couldnt care less for the 45....it was rather forgeattable in the film...lol

Back