1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't a fan of IM3 and thought it was the weakest of the three; the remote controlled suits battling the bag guys and Tony jumping from one to another was a little much. I mean, why would you ever put yourself at risk if you could do the job remotely or let Jarvis do all the work?

I love IM3, but that movie has things that I love and things that I hate, some scenes are a bit too over the top. And the final fight between Tony and Killian was too short and the cartoony music didn't help.

I think TWS is my favourite, I like the serious tone

What can I say... :lol there are a few I don't like, I'm not a fan of Thor: The Dark World (I think it sucks :monkey3)
tumblr_lvzkvysnhs1r31ngfo1_500.gif
ahh... Yes I was joking, and to be fair there are some movies in the MCU that were just meh.... not bad, but not great. I still wouldnt rate any of the movies below 7/10
Pepper felt the same way.
haha :joy
I love IM3, but that movie has things that I love and things that I hate, some scenes are a bit too over the top. And the final fight between Tony and Killian was too short and the cartoony music didn't help.
I think TWS is my favourite, I like the serious tone
The music in IM3 was a big letdown and I would rank it near the top of the list of problems with that film.
The score for the Winter Soldier is another area in which it shines

Im3 is not a bad movie, it's just that mandarin twist pissed me off. TDW is pretty average but not mediocre. The cbms that I consider mediocre are ghostrider sov, ff, xmen origins, green lantern. The rest of the marvel movies are average to excellent IMO.

Well that's what you get when you adapt Brubaker.
:yess:
Im3 is not a bad movie, it's just that mandarin twist pissed me off. TDW is pretty average but not mediocre. The cbms that I consider mediocre are ghostrider sov, ff, xmen origins, green lantern. The rest of the marvel movies are average to excellent IMO.
:goodpost: :hi5:

Presenting... Mark 45

avengers-lego-minifigs-1.jpg

I liked IM3. Maybe it's because I have no attachment to The Mandarin or maybe it's because I had just read the Ultimate version of the character where he was really some kind of super computer, but the twist didn't throw me.

Thor:TDW...that was one of the weakest to me. Not a bad movie, just to funny. I like the funny, but not in the way it was portrayed in the film. The lightheartedness of the final battle kept the gravity of the situation from feeling threatening.

Guess I'm in the minority for liking the music in IM3 ha

But anyway, Winter Soldier is my favorite MCU film ... Just to put that out there.

Guess I'm in the minority for liking three music in IM3 ha

But anyway, Winter Soldier is my favorite MCU film ... Just to put that out there.

I enjoyed it myself, especially the end theme which was a more upbeat version of the main theme... I think it's quite catchy, in fact now it's going to be in my head for awhile now that i've listened to it again.

Yea, Damuse the end theme was awesome.

I find myself just letting the theme music play on the title screen a couple rounds whenever I watch the movie.

you mean the whole film surely. I was so dissapointed with three.
ehh I think a lot of fans were disappointed with IM3. Marvel has been struggling with villains lately I think, exceptions being the Winter Soldier baddies, but IM3, Thor 2 had not so great villains, as did Guardians(but not so bad)

ehh I think a lot of fans were disappointed with IM3. Marvel has been struggling with villains lately I think, exceptions being the Winter Soldier baddies, but IM3, Thor 2 had not so great villains, as did Guardians(but not so bad)

I quite liked the mandarin switch ( ESP with the one shot adding to it) it was just so blurgh As a film. I remember listening to the commentary in the hope I would be converted but the writer and director just kept laughing about their own jokes and saying how they weren't comic book fans.

Just wish jon had done three as well instead of barely having more than a cameo role

I knew nothing but the basics about the Mandarin before I saw the movie, and even I was irritated they would pull a stupid stunt like that... and that Marvel would let it happen.

It'd be like the Joker being some out of work circus clown hired by Harvey Dent in TDK.

I read that Favreau didnt want to do IM3 because he was concerned over how he would handle the Mandarin. I guess those concerns were well founded

I read that Favreau didnt want to do IM3 because he was concerned over how he would handle the Mandarin. I guess those concerns were well founded
we need an Iron Man 4 to redeem the franchise! Just think...more suits! I'm not holding my breath, however.

Where was the AC/DC???? :dunno

Winter Soldier tops many a peoples lists

:exactly: Yes, that's the first thing that I thought about the IM3 soundtrack. Whaaa, no AC/DC!?!?!?!

On the whole though it was ok.

Winter Soldier is an awesome soundtrack, I love the WS theme.

I enjoyed it myself, especially the end theme which was a more upbeat version of the main theme... I think it's quite catchy, in fact now it's going to be in my head for awhile now that i've listened to it again.

I really like this theme, it's the highlight of the soundtrack for me. I likes the end credits sequence that went with it too, very retro cool.

Back