1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness. Hopefully that is the last of you in this Iron man thread. I'll be eagerly awaiting for you to jump in the next Iron man thread and say the same tired lame @ss stuff as usual.

Toodles.
Haha! Read the signature bub. Glad my words have touched you. Lol i guess this guy ordered :lol

*sound of can of worms being opened up*

I'm pretty well-schooled on other collectibles but I'm admittedly an IM newb. I've been looking over the promotional photos for this on the SSC site and can't quite wrap my head around the proportions. i.e. I'm not sure it sells a "guy in power-armour" so much as it seems to need more bulk.

While initially quite happy with the one IM piece I own (Mark VII) I'm really starting to question the proportions HT uses. Thoughts?

howardultron.jpg

so tittie babies.

Here's a tip.

1)Buy the EX for $349.99 plus your shipping. Get rewards points of $17.25 Dropping your total to $332.74 plus shipping (Tax in CA).
2) Sell the EX helmet for $25 dollars. $332.74 - $25 = $307.74 plus shipping (+Tax in CA).
3) Sell the base all of you are whining about for $35 dollars. = $307.74 - $35 = 272.74 plus shipping (tax in CA)

Or Sell the two for any combination totaling $ 60 bucks which anyone with a pulse can do in their sleep and a e-mail address on ebay.

So lets see that gets you down to the stripped down Iron man mark XLIII everyone is crying for and it is less than $300.

Hot toys is not going to put a Mark I Ultron partial figure that is detachable as a stand alone piece to you for free. Again. This is a die-cast figure $300 is the minimum the damn thing would have been.

Cry on. I'm making some popcorn. LOL. :rotfl

I don't need to read your sig to know you are a titty baby troll. Youre in every iron man thread crying. "WHAAA another iron man!"

and yeah I ordered. Kind of like em'.

Lmao! All my life never heard titty baby haha. I dont hate iron man just fan boys. Nice looking collection btw

I don't need to read your sig to know you are a titty baby troll. Youre in every iron man thread crying. "WHAAA another iron man!"

and yeah I ordered. Kind of like em'.

Lmao! All my life never heard titty baby haha. I dont hate iron man just fan boys. Nice looking collection btw

hehehe. Thanks.:lol

The pre order price at Secret Base in Hong Kong is HKD$2180, which is around USD$282.
It might be, but don't you have to win some sort of lottery and/or already be a VIP member just to get a chance to buy? The lower price is not as simple as JUST being lower than what we're paying in the states.

It might be, but don't you have to win some sort of lottery and/or already be a VIP member just to get a chance to buy? The lower price is not as simple as JUST being lower than what we're paying in the states.
Yeah people are assuming the price for PO in Toy Soul is the HK price when it's not. It's a special price for the event and is also based off of a lottery system. Same goes for the 1/4 Boba.

Really love the base but too rich for my blood. Wouldn't mind buying the base off someone if they just want the figure. Will hopefully just be able to buy it second hand after release.

you guys are silly. calling each other titty babies is funny, but pathetic. grown men bickering over real titties i get. bickering over dolls, cmon son. time to grow up. who the hell cares what other people do with their tickets. (thats what my son calls money and i like it.) so take your tickets if you like IM and buy this. I'm done caring about how many tickets an item costs. I've been down that path. you're either in or out. the prices are going up....way up. accept it, or go home to some real titties like a big boy.

Yeah people are assuming the price for PO in Toy Soul is the HK price when it's not. It's a special price for the event and is also based off of a lottery system. Same goes for the 1/4 Boba.

The lottery system is to win 1 year of free VIP membership. Its HKD$2180 pre order at Secret Base for Public. Not Toy Soul price. I just came back from HK last night, and going to pick up the Mark 43 in summer.

you guys are silly. calling each other titty babies is funny, but pathetic. grown men bickering over real titties i get. bickering over dolls, cmon son. time to grow up. who the hell cares what other people do with their tickets. (thats what my son calls money and i like it.) so take your tickets if you like IM and buy this. I'm done caring about how many tickets an item costs. I've been down that path. you're either in or out. the prices are going up....way up. accept it, or go home to some real titties like a big boy.

Whatever tough guy.
73633-875.gif

Back