1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much will this figure cost to the Netherlands you think with all in?

this figure is much better then the Mark 42, i cancel that one xD

You guys can complain about price, but in this hobby I've noticed, either you can afford these figures or not .
Yes. Yes everyone can complain about the price. And that's perfectly OK. For me...I'm also perfectly fine with telling myself I can't/won't get something because it's out of my price range or I just plain can't afford it.
It's OK to question why something costs what it does AND it can be done without whining. Especially if we're asking logical or constructive questions. All part of the hobby.

For that price, I would want a showroom-fresh paint job. Adding the "battle damage" to the price tag and it's a pass.

Everyone saying the price is justified by the base is crazy! Its just a base with a partial figure (that will be plastic not die-cast!). Besides I'm sure in the movie multiple Avengers fight Ultron MKI, so how can you not be sure the same base, or at least the figure with slight variation to the base, wont come with the other new Age of Ultron versions of Thor, Cap, Hawkeye, Hulk, and Widow?? And anyone who says they wouldn't buy a Ultron MKI because they have this base also doesn't make sense. I have the MKVIIBD that came with the Chitauri base, but I sure don't consider it a figure. Certainly didn't stop me from wanting the Chitauri figures. And then they released a similar base with Banner and Hulk 2 pack. Are you guys just trying to make excuses so you can justify to yourself why the price is ok?? :cuckoo:

ultron base.jpg

Anyone that was thinking of buying the Mark I Ultron, save yourself money and just get this. Yeah the sticker shock is there, but you will essentially have the Mark I Ultron in addition to a new DC IM armor.

Might as well get this at $350 rather than paying $309 for a IM new armor + $229 for a full sized Mark I Ultron

EDIT: I completely disagree with you Loki2371. Subjectively speaking I consider the Ultron I with the 43 to suffice as a representation for my collection. I'm not spending $500+ for a new IM armor and a separate Ultron I.

1/3 of Ultron already looks better than this diecast suit. **** Diecast. Going to rust and ****.

Im gonna just be up to having one version of every character. Ill keep my mark vii to rep iron man and im happy with that. So i guess the only aou figs ill be getting is ultron and whoever else new to the franchise. Groot and rocket together are just a bit more for two figures and theyre totally new characters in my collection. When i look at it like that the choice is easy my friends. I go with groot and rocket.

Back