1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Thor were to die, he would go to Valhalla. Hela would have no claim over his soul, as the Valkyries would take it.

When he died and ended Ragnarok, he ended their cycle of death and rebirth. He simply went into the void of nonexistence. Donald Blake brought him and the other gods back. I do not think SW is showing Thor Hel, I think she is showing him Ragnarok, the end of all things. Just my theory.

I thought all the new avengers had the symbol on their uniform but I can't seem to find one on the mk 43?
I could be mistaken if anyone could clarify?

Is that what happens in the film?

Yes Stark(and probably Banner) make all new stuff for the team, Caps outfit and Shield modifications, Black Widows outfit, widows bite cuffs and batons, Hulks pants, the new Quinjet and Caps bike.... Rhodey will also get new armor. I'm assuming Thor has his magic armor so it cannot be modified outside of Asgard and of course theres the New IM armors

Yes Stark(and probably Banner) make all new stuff for the team, Caps outfit and Shield modifications, Black Widows outfit, widows bite cuffs and batons, Hulks pants, the new Quinjet and Caps bike.... Rhodey will also get new armor. I'm assuming Thor has his magic armor so it cannot be modified outside of Asgard and of course theres the New IM armors

Translation= The marketing team finds a new way to get kids to buy them Avengers toys.

Back