1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes, dunno how I forgot about Hulkbuster, lol. :p But yeah I meant another suit outside of those 2. Hope those lego sets are a good indication.
they usually are
2021264a.jpg

Yeah, the sets don't always make sense, but the figures are usually correct. That's Heartbreaker MK 17 in the set so it's not made up armor so most likely we will see a MK45. There always has to be a big reveal with better armor for the climax!!! I hope it's cool cause I wasn't really a fan of MK 42 or MK43... Please don't hurt me guys... :medic

so I've never preordered anything from sideshow before, but I plan on this one being my first. so excuse my ignorance, but I guess there's no way one can use a payment plan with paypal(aka HAS to be a card) I find it easier having $ in there for online payments so that's why I'd rather use it. I guess I'm out of luck in that department if anyone can absolutely confirm this?

so I've never preordered anything from sideshow before, but I plan on this one being my first. so excuse my ignorance, but I guess there's no way one can use a payment plan with paypal(aka HAS to be a card) I find it easier having $ in there for online payments so that's why I'd rather use it. I guess I'm out of luck in that department if anyone can absolutely confirm this?

Paypal Payments | Sideshow Collectibles

Hope this helps. And welcome to the board! :welcome1:

WOW.... got any pics? I'd love to see that.... if you have them on display that is :wink1:

Yup! :)

The actual display is rather lacking now that I look at it... I am so ready for the AoU sets. (Missing 3 Hobbit sets, and three LotR sets to have all of those too)

Damn, I've been fighting the urge to collect the lego sets for so long... those pics make me want to start lol... I went to ToysRus the other day and picked up a single Rocket in ravager uniform because it was only $2... this is how it begins... But I did already plan to get all the AoU sets anyway.

Yeah, they take up so much more room than action figures though. Just did a count, I'm missing two MCU sets.

Back