1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so torn between this and the Mark 42. I mean they essentially come down to the paint swap. Right?

Basically, yeah. And as Shawpaw said, Avengers. How important is that to you?

Save it for Hulkbuster. I have $200 in RP and thought of using it on this but I realized HB is right around the corner and is going to cost a leg. If you have $350 in RP I would just save it and use it on HB.

Doesn't it make sense to use RP on big-ticket items? You get the savings, plus you get RP with the purchase, right?

I'm sorry, maybe its just me, but I'm disappointed that the new suit is basically the Mark 42 with a reverse paint scheme. The only thing appealing to me about this figure is the base. I will try to pick that up, but that's about it so far.

Well, preordered the exclusive before is WL. Cant let that mk 43 Ultron head pass.

I'm sorry, maybe its just me, but I'm disappointed that the new suit is basically the Mark 42 with a reverse paint scheme. The only thing appealing to me about this figure is the base. I will try to pick that up, but that's about it so far.

Blame Tony Stark.

I do not have enough RP to make it worth while on this one. I used them on Arkham City Batman. I love the look of this suit. But I also love the scheme used on 42. And the price of 42 makes it even more tempting. Decisions decisions.

Which ever I get will be the definitive Iron Man in my Avengers line up.

Well... I know the price is ridiculous but I HAD to po this

django.gif

I just can't pass on this suit, we might get multiple versions of this suit though. I'd love to get a BD version :drool

He has 99 problems but affording blow ain't one.
He can't get enough of that s***.
In my opinion, it's a far better paint scheme to the MK 42, I hate the all gold look of that one.
I have $200 in reward points saved, but would much rather spend it on a new version of the MK VII or something else like X-Wing Luke.

Nope, just a couple of hands and thats it :slap ... the lack of accessories on this figure really bothers me
Yeah thats not great.... it could use something more to justify the price, if it had more and was at $300 the EX probably would have sold out by now
Did I actually SAY the Hulkbuster would be $600...? What on Earth was I thinking... $750 minimum.

:horror I dread seeing the price

He can't get enough of that s***.

In my opinion, it's a far better paint scheme to the MK 42, I hate the all gold look of that one.
I have $200 in reward points saved, but would much rather spend it on a new version of the MK VII or something else like X-Wing Luke.

I really wish this came out first over 42. I was not crazy about gold paint scheme either. But I had to start somewhere for my first IM figure I guess. I really love the 43, even though it is a repainted mark 42 with better base, but lack of battle damaged armor option and higher price than mark 42 really bothers me. I did PO him. I would have kicked myself if exclusive wait listed and did not get him.

I told myself I was going to wait until Infinity Wars to buy an Iron Man figure, but I just could not resist getting this to pair with the Ultron figure that's bound to release. I pre-ordered it, I need to stop looking at Sideshow late at night.

For me all together to stop looking at sideshow.

money-flying-out-the-window.jpg

Back