1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:
I'd be down for Shotgun though :rock
_1364254776.jpg

This! Such a cool armor and I can't believe they haven't made it! :goodpost: :yess:

I was gunna message you but soon found out that even though maui is in "hawaii" its not the main island or something lol

It was really awesome, best food ive ever had and the hula girls were jaw dropping. collectible market was pretty sad though haha

We actually had a krispy kreme here in calgary once, wasnt good and only lasted a few years, didnt diversify fast enough

There are actually 8 main islands but yeah, what collectible market?? :lol

Yeah we have one of the best foods I think, a lot of diversity in that apartment and what would you say if my girlfriend was one of those hula girls :lol:lol:lol

And yeah, we have like one main factory and I think it's only on two of the 8 islands. That's good enough :lol

MS300 will be something classic or epic. Not some iron man armor that saw little screen time or just any character from age if ultron. It will be the main character of an epic movie. Too bad it's 3 more different figures PO's away from being teased.

MS300 will be something classic or epic. Not some iron man armor that saw little screen time or just any character from age if ultron. It will be the main character of an epic movie. Too bad it's 3 more different figures PO's away from being teased.
I tend to agree with you, and while I think a 1/6 release of Mark 40 could be amazing and highly sought-after, if HT is serious about MMS300 being a milestone figure release, they will do something al little more prominent.

If history is any indicator, Hot Toys could give 2 poops about class or epic for 300.

MMS 100 was Marcus Wright & 200 was Cavill Supes.

If history is any indicator, Hot Toys could give 2 poops about class or epic for 300.

MMS 100 was Marcus Wright & 200 was Cavill Supes.
Well in history's case, they never did any contest for their milestones and the prices were low for them either. So who knows. Also they were not as "big" back then. At this moment, they are at their peak.

Well in history's case, they never did any contest for their milestones and the prices were low for them either. So who knows. Also they were not as "big" back then. At this moment, they are at their peak.

MMS 200 was released maybe a year ago? Hot Toys was huge then. Regardless, it'd be nice to see to see something special for 300.

Back