1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah more than likely unless I end up selling him to fund another project. I'd like to make at least the bow to go over his shoulder.

The bow was more memorable anyway, especially since he doesn't technically use the spear on the Predator.

My Commando versions;

8578da44c68d4cc2a258700a3f3fb966.jpg

a1ef8dd9ee7dfa2ae448662224eedc01.jpg

aed15b20ad389160e3d17885e00281cc.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Looks great. I did a double take on this one. Turns out it really doesn't much look like the shirt from the movie, but it really sells it nonetheless. Nicely done. :clap

I might get that shirt myself if I can get another Matrix for cheap.

Hi buddy. If you are a Schwarzenegger fan, you really need this casual version of Commando. It's completely awesome haha. Yes, but that Barney Ross Shirt and do some customs.

Hi buddy. If you are a Schwarzenegger fan, you really need this casual version of Commando. It's completely awesome haha. Yes, but that Barney Ross Shirt and do some customs.

Yeah, I was about to buy a third Matrix figure and the Barney shirt yesterday for exactly that but it fell through last minute. Some day, somehow.. :)

Yeah, I was about to buy a third Matrix figure and the Barney shirt yesterday for exactly that but it fell through last minute. Some day, somehow.. :)

Actually, I have 5 matrix figures, I'm just finishing the matrix with the tree and saw, with the white shirt, do you know ?

Any recommendations on how to make or where to buy a similar type log from the movie? I've always loved that look...

Any recommendations on how to make or where to buy a similar type log from the movie? I've always loved that look...
Take a walk down in your local park/woods after checking out some references. That's what I would do if I were looking for one. You can't beat a real piece of tree branch for something like this. Just seal it up really good to keep any bark on it, finish it with a matte spray to bring it back to a realistic tone, and you're good to go.

Back