1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't ordered this yet. The price is high and the exchange rate isn't helping.

commando-04_510.jpg

Same here. I'm taking the gamble that as a character, it's not that popular amongst the general public. Hoping I can get a good Spooktacular deal for him...

What is this general public u refer to? do u mean all the sad people who weren't born before the 2000's and have no knowledge of this 80's classic? :dunno

It's true though, Commando is not the most popular movie or characters in general, amongst the masses

Although it does make for a great looking figure, with all the gear and that

I figure there is a Terminator fan-base that will buy all things Terminator, and it's a franchise so it has a wider audience. I'm thinking that this is the reason the HT Arnie's have always sold well. Same goes for Dutch, due to the Predator franchise fan base.
Commando is standalone, and as much as I love it, I have friends that I grew up with (late 70's, early 80's) who don't share my enjoyment of this seminal action film.
Because of that, I don't think it'll sell as well as the Terminators, or Dutch, so gonna keep my fingers crossed, and eyes open for a deal...

You may be right. Although i would think because of that there will be less made as well.

Dont say we never play "Contra". If we got this guy and then Rambo, what a wonderful duo.....we aint need nothing else in commando or rambo lines

Back